Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 12:18:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFB-related Problem - Ripp Grunt has disappeared :S  (Read 1629 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
glenglenda

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2009, 11:09:10 pm »

Hey everyone. I made a booboo and need some help  huh I had Ripp Grunt buy a club downtown and sent him to his new business. I clicked on the wrong button on the inSIM and accidently deleted him from the lot. I foolishly saved the game thinking I could just summon him to another lot and go back without losing anything, but that didn't work out. Now i can't play Ripp's house, because it says he's at his community lot business, and i can't go to the community lot because since I deleted him from the lot, it just goes into Buy/Build mode. I also can't have any other sims go to that lot to try to summon him, because it says there's already a game in progress. Does anyone know how i can fix this?
saowens
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:50:06 pm »

How about going into a different occupied lot and then trying to teleport him to that lot? Then you might need to add him to that family and then move him out. You should see him in the sim bin after that and you can put him back into his house from there.
glenglenda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 09:25:25 pm »

Oh good idea, i'll try that! But there's still the problem of not being able to access the community lot he owns. I even tried to sell it, and that didn't work tongue
glenglenda

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 02:17:47 am »

Well I did what you suggested, Zordac, and it worked. Ripp is now in a new house and I can access him there. I made him sell his community lot business, but I still can't access it. I guess I'll just have to build his business on a different lot. Thanks for your help! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: