Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 02:05:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your favorite game as a kid?  (Read 24442 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brat1083
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 01:14:06 pm »

legos where my favoite toy you could make them into anything....
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 01:27:03 pm »

TOYS: Still have a few weebles (hides them from Zordac) Tee Hee.   Lincoln logs, Lionel trains, The honey hill bunch, Stretch Armstrong,  & The Mork & Mindy Card game.

OUtside or competition games: Redlight greenlight, dodgeball, & POGs & yes I still have my collection somewhere too Titter.  Now you're talkin my kinda games!  Thumbs Up

Sims by Dasi:

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 03:17:55 pm »

POGs, my daughter still has her collection. Lego's , always a favorite, Brat. But as a child of the late 60's early 70's we were always outdoors, riding bike, rollerskating and skateboarding. Lot's of sunshine and exercise. 

Live Laugh Love
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 03:20:13 pm »

I LOVE LEGOS.

I have the Lego Hogwart's Castle in my room.  Cheesy  Embarrassed

My other ride is a chocobo.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 04:22:07 pm »

POGs, my daughter still has her collection. Lego's , always a favorite, Brat. But as a child of the late 60's early 70's we were always outdoors, riding bike, rollerskating and skateboarding. Lot's of sunshine and exercise. 

Sooo true!  #1 Christmas present back then-bicycle,lol.  I also got Jamie Somers (still have her).  Funny story my lil one fond my old toy stash and was amazed.  Then she went to the net to watch Thundercats, Bionic woman,  Wonder woman.   rof!! Laugh2.

Now she like converting kids in droves to give up the "junk shows" and relive the justice league, wonder twins.  Then they had a sleepover and they're all out in the big room talking about how "they're" (<--reminicent of 'the man' Tee Hee) hiding all the good cartoons from them, and without "Avatar" they 'd be wasting their time.

I mean picture a room full of 6-10 year olds in sleeping bags discussing the conspiracy of tv  &  commercials to hide all the good shows like tom & jerry & bugs bunny that teach them how to be smarter...My Lord I was in my room trying to hide the hystrical laughter in my pillow.

I fully will hold myself responsible for any renewed interest in the "good  ol cartoons". Titter

Sims by Dasi:

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 08:19:20 pm »

That is just Great DaSpecial1!!! I can picture it... Laugh! How about spending the ENTIRE Saturday at the theater for one price..a buck? All those cartoons! Then Godzilla and Godzuki!!! Good times.....

Live Laugh Love
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 09:23:05 pm »

Oh too funny we had a debate recently (kids & I) about whether godzilla was male or female.  Then the one where godzuki jumps over the tail, and the lil puffs of O-rings when he was practicing the ray, rofl Laugh2 !! I think you appreciate those scenes more as a parent. Tee Hee

Sims by Dasi:

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 09:43:30 pm »

I think Godzilla was a male, just the way he carried himself, ya know? But then again he/she was patient with Godzuki...Oh! Mothra!!!! And the twin girls? Don't recall their names at the moment.  Cheesy

Operation was a good game, but made me nervous....

Live Laugh Love
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2009, 05:32:54 am »

Oh lego was way awesome. and barbies naturally.

I used to play this game on my mega old computer..So old it was like a cassette game. called mudpies.
very old BUT classic

http://www.atarimagazines.com/compute/issue67/317_1_Reviews_Mudpies_For_Atari_520ST.php

It says atari here but I had it on cassette I think it was maybe it was my young brain.
But it was fun.
and all the others like comander keen.

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
saowens
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 10:34:22 am »

I used to be outside playing Baseball from sun up to sun down when I was a kid.

TV was something that the grownups watched. Except for Saturday morning when we would watch all of those great learning cartoons that Dasi showed the kids. Grin

*Be careful with that Dasi. The conspiracy police might show up at your door*
brat1083
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2009, 12:04:58 pm »

My brother was in Body shop in school he 5 yoear older that me, one year he tricked out my bike into a
BMX he modifed it the handle bars paint with the cross bar and put a real BMX pad on it and real BMX grips. He then painted the the shade of orange that General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard and finished it off with those knobby tires..I rode the wheel off of it...I love my big brother..   
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:29:19 pm by brat1083 » Logged
OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2009, 12:20:35 pm »

my favorite was hungry hungry hippos Cheesy
... except my parents had to buy 3 of them because i kept eating the marbles xDD
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2009, 03:29:48 pm »

My favorite board game was Guess Who  rolleyes and in video games I loved the orginal Mario.

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
ScottRobin
Venting CyberBug

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2009, 05:42:27 am »

my favorite was hungry hungry hippos Cheesy
... except my parents had to buy 3 of them because i kept eating the marbles xDD

That's both the funniest and the most awesome thing I've herd all week.

My favorite board-game was Hero Quest http://pacificcoast.net/~greg/HeroQuest.jpg

And my favorite outdoor dame was 40/40 http://www.playgroundfun.org.uk/GameRules.aspx?gameID=739
I also loved Spotlight, which was basically 40/40 in the dark with torches.

I chose to walk the path less traveled...
Now where the hell am I?
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2009, 05:46:30 pm »

Ok...Forgot, jacks, hopscotch and an unnamed game where you take a deck of a cards and line up 10 of the cards against the wall, in an angle, with the remaining cards you throw and fling them at the angled ones, trying to knock them down. The winner is the one with the least remaining cards standing. Exciting, yeah?  tongue

Live Laugh Love
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: