Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:36:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Labyrinth  (Read 3263 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
duranna

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2009, 10:18:19 am »

I just watched this movie for the first time yesterday, and I've got to admit, I loved it. Though perhaps the movie was meant to be about Sarah leaving her childhood behind, I was more interested in the relationship between Sarah and Jareth. Have any of you seen this movie? What did you think of it?
FuuBuu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:02:01 am »

I'M A FRICKIN FAN OF IT FOREVER! My friend ust saw it when you did so thats kinda weird XD
Also, I agree with you on that little thingy
duranna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 12:11:58 pm »

I'M A FRICKIN FAN OF IT FOREVER! My friend ust saw it when you did so thats kinda weird XD

That is a coincidence!

I still think Sarah made the dumbest move ever, not staying with Jareth. Come on, the guy's gorgeous, AND he's offering her litteraly everything she wants. <.<
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 05:36:44 am »

Oh labrynth is amazing.
Its one of those classic movies.

David bowie in tight pants and big hair.
HOT.

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
FuuBuu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 11:54:17 am »

That is a coincidence!

I still think Sarah made the dumbest move ever, not staying with Jareth. Come on, the guy's gorgeous, AND he's offering her litteraly everything she wants. <.<

Hehe this is me as Sarah: Take the crystal and have Toby back since thats what I want and then Jareth would also poof with me. Two for one! Bwhahaha!

Post Merge: April 26, 2009, 11:54:28 am - Please remember to modify your post and not reply to yourself
Oh labrynth is amazing.
Its one of those classic movies.

David bowie in tight pants and big hair.
HOT.

EXACTLY! HOTNESS!
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 08:18:37 pm »

Who didn't think Jareth and Sarah shouldn't have been together? I think they're a popular favorite couple among most people.

I have to admit, I felt sorry for the guy. Sarah should have just said, "screw it" and joined him on the dark side.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: