Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:00:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My little rant for the day...  (Read 3024 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2009, 11:38:36 am »

So, I get back onto YouTube to listen to some of my favorite playlists and nearly all of them have a ton of video's missing! Not to mention - my favorites! Why is this? Because people don't take a few minutes to actually respect the infringement issue. I hate that! Why do they do that?

I will say that some of the best vids made on there are possibly going to be closed because the video maker doesn't take a moment to acknowledge the songwriters, movies etc. So when I save one to my playlists, I make sure that the acknowledgment is there - no matter how long it's been on there.

Okay, I'm done, lol. I just needed to vent a little...

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
brat1083
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:58:48 pm »

Whats weird yo can actually watch movies divided in segment not removed. Put someone musis you like out there and they find it and want it removed its out of there.... 
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 03:17:15 pm »

That really is ridiculous. How much effort does it take to credit something?  rolleyes

I usually use YouTube to listen to radio edits of songs, because there's nothing I hate more than buying an album and the song is totally different than the one I was used to and wanted. Therefore, YouTube.  Cheesy

And can I add my rant about YouTube? Searching for music videos or live videos, and getting a bunch of videos of 12 year olds badly singing the song. Ahhh! No, do not want!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:22:36 pm by Naria » Logged

My other ride is a chocobo.
maniac19642003
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 04:45:19 pm »

And can I add my rant about YouTube? Searching for music videos or live videos, and getting a bunch of videos of 12 year olds badly singing the song. Ahhh! No, do not want!

Tell me about it, I was trying to find one song days ago on there and the video I was looking for wasn't even in the list for the content I searched. angry
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 04:46:14 pm »

Lol, Naria. I hear ya' on buying a whole freakin' album and the song is different or altered in some way. I hate buying the whole album for one song and finding out it was a one hit wonder. Last time I did that, I bought an album of Aha's years back. Don't get me wrong - "Take on Me" is my favorite song of theirs, but seriously - that much for that album??

12 year olds, lol. Yeah, I have had that problem of looking up songs and all the ones I can find are a bunch of kids doing amateur a capella... OUI  Eyebrow

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: