Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 07:12:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toddler bed that they can get in and out of by themselves  (Read 12651 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2009, 05:42:24 pm »

I have looked and searched but I am not satisfied with what I found.

But, in a picture of a family of Sims sleeping I saw a toddler in a small, low to the floor bed with an half-rail.  Is this a bed that is available for download?  Sorry I don't remember how I found the picture.  It was something about a Sim mom having 308 babies.
Do you doubt my sanity?  I wouldn't blame you.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
saowens
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 06:57:58 pm »

I found this toddler bed here

They can't get in or out by them selves but I also found a mod that lets them get out by them selves here It is the crib get out all mod down the page a little.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 12:26:10 am »

Thank you, Zordac!  It is adorable.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
afcb_gayle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 10:09:43 am »

I have an Anes match one here. The toddler changes into PJ's and gets into the crib by themself and in the morning gets back up and changes into everyday wear.

I used coding from Rebecah with her permission.  She has 2 or 3 toddler beds and also has a 2 tile version of the elite bed from teenstyle (I think) with proper working bedding for use by toddlers.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:51 am »

afcb_gayle, this is marvelous!!  Now for the dumb questions.  How to I download the Anes crib?  I know how to download (or we could say I have downloaded stuff for my Sims2 game successfully in the past) but I can't find the thingy to click on to download the Anes crib.  Is it there and I am too ignorant to see it?
Nonni

saowens
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 11:52:40 am »

Hey Nonni click on the red circle under the last picture. That will get you to the down load link.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 01:18:38 pm »

I got to that link and the file is now in my account.  But all the right or left clicking doesn't move it from that site so that I can unzip or copy into my Sims 2 download folder.  I feel like such a dummy.

afcb_gayle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 02:24:11 pm »

Under the last preview picture there is a red button, if you click that it takes you to the mediafire link.

This is the button you are looking for:

And when it takes you to mediafire you should see a link that says click here to start download.

Click it and it should start the download.  Once downloaded unzip and place in your downloads folder. 

I have never transfered something direct to my mediafire account, I know you can do it that way but I'm not sure how you then download it from your account so I can't help you retrieve it that way - sorry.

And thank you for the compliment btw  Grin
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 03:15:05 pm »

It works! IT WORKS!! Hooray!  Thank you bunches and bunches.
As my Grandmother used to say "A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck."
 Glomp

afcb_gayle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 09:03:13 pm »

You're welcome  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: