Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 07:28:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugh! Leave It To EA Games...  (Read 2367 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2009, 11:03:32 pm »

To Completley Screw Up An Otherwise AWESOME Franchise, My Boyfriend Just Bought The New Godfather Game For PS3 And He's Sitting Here Grumbling On How Sucky The Graphics Look & How Un-Realistic The Characters Look & I Just Looked At Him And Reply Welll..You Got To Take Into Consideration EA Brought It Out So It's Going To Be Seriously Lacking Ugh Geeze EA Can't You Get ANYTHING Right? angry Looked At The Rating On GameSpot.Com & They Gave It A 4.5 Which Is Poor Pft..

I Just Thought I Would Modify My Rant & Tell You Guys That I Looked Again And GS Gave The Godfather II A Poor Score Of A 4.5! Isn't That A Crock? tongue
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:30:20 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 11:32:55 pm »

I've been hearing a lot of complaints about that game. Reading through your post doesn't really surprise me one bit. From things I've read, they rushed it through development just so they could drum up some revenue earlier. I think I even saw 'current economic conditions' as an excuse listed. I'll try to see if I can find the articles again.

...I also need to pull out my mod hat for a moment and add this:

1.) This is not an EA flamefest (and I'm not accusing anyone), so everyone else keep it civil.
2.) SimGirl, please don't capitalize every single word. That's just...annoying.

...carry on. Smiley

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 11:38:06 pm »

Agh, yeah sorry I was bored but hey atleast I didn't TyPe LiKe ThIs or abuse smilies like I've seen others do lol  tongue Sad :kiss: Embarrassed Lips Sealed Cheesy YAY j/k
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: