Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 03:59:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a lighting mod  (Read 2254 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sidish

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2009, 07:03:41 am »

I remember from Sims 1 the lights automatically turned on and off at night when sims entered and exited rooms, but for some reason it doesn't do it on Sims 2 for me.  huh
Is there a mod out there that does it and is compatible with Gunmod's Radiance Lightsystem 2.4?

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 07:08:15 am »

Numenor's update of dizzy's lighting mod is what you're looking for.  It's on MTS2.
Sidish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 07:10:21 am »

excellent!  Thanks a lot for your help  Grin
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 03:20:40 pm »

There is also another lighting project that I think is well done and documented. The project is an update of Gunmod's Radiance Lighting project as well as incorporating parts of Numenor's dizzy light mod and such.

Look at dDefinder's Radiance Lighting 2.4 Project at MTS2. Numenor also provided an easy-to-install program that enables you to install the lighting project in a snap. Check out Numenor's Scriptorium at MTS2. It is a small program that installs a majority of things for you easily. Download to your desktop, unzip the zipped file and then click on the setup program to install Scriptorium and then click on the new program to begin installing the lighting project.

The lighting project is what I use for the most natural look possible in the game, and I enjoy it a lot.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: