Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 07:11:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: College Campus Family Mod... (Solved - Update 5/15)  (Read 2079 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2009, 05:11:20 pm »

Quick question...

What is the name of that mod where you can have a family live on a college campus (spouse and children)? The name has seemed to escape me...  DOH Or... is it a mod at all? I know if there is a mod, I have it because I have families on campus where the parents are both young adults and attending college, but my question is.. can you have an adult living on campus with kids and a spouse who's attending college?

I just forgot how this worked after taking so much time off of playing, I guess.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:38:32 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 07:34:20 pm »

The only one I know of is Inteenimater (www.simbology.com).
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 07:54:45 pm »

Okay, now I feel stupid. How tired am I, anyway?

Lol, thanks.

So, is there even a mod that allows adult Sims to live on campus?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 09:16:05 pm »

I'm going to give you the same answer.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 09:30:19 pm »

Okay. Inteen actually only allows two young adult Sims that both attend college to live on campus as a family. But thanks for the response. Maybe I'll just request it, if it's even possible. Because now that I think about it more, I don't have anything now that lets me do that.

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 10:04:58 pm »

Pretty sure there is (or used to be) a separate plug-in for Inteen which does what you want. Don't use Inteen myself, but poking around its site should bring up a section or list of separate add-ons/plug-ins (any of which require Inteen already be installed).
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 10:46:58 pm »

Yeah, got this all cleared up. Very tired and couldn't find my guide, lol. But I found it. So it's all good.

Thanks for being patient.

* A few days later *

Well, I was able to move this guy in with his wife, child, and toddler to campus living so his wife could go to school. I was even able to take their belongings and have them when they moved to the university. However, when I added them to the household, I lost my story album. I have to re-do their entire history now. Kinda bummed about that.

Course, I haven't played in so long, I can't remember if the album disappears every time a Sim household moves.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:41:37 am by kinnika » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: