Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 12:35:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF these PLEASE???  (Read 5869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 05:01:08 pm »

does anyone know how i can take a picture like this, where i can see the bottom and top floor with items?

also a cash box like this one

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50056373/Cash_Boxes.jpg

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher aka Gitte

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:18:43 am »

Hey!
I don´t know if I understand your question right but here goes:
You build the house with 2 storys and a roof.You stay on the 2nd story and then hit the 2 arrow butten over the caps lock butten.Now everything action on the picture dissapeares.Press the Q and hold it and now you go down stairs.Now you take your mouse and push a little up.Tadaa!
the Q(down) and E(up) and A (left)and D(right) and Z(zoom) and S(perspective1) and X(perspective2) are all actions when the 2 arrow butten is pressed.
To go back to normal gaming just hit the 2 arrow butten again.

I hope you understand what I wrote.My English is not the best. Undecided rolleyes

Very nice to meet you-I´m Gitte Cheesy
tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:32:41 am »

hey thanks i'll give it a try, i have been trying to figure this out for the longest!!!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:37 am »

Tab will take you into cameraman mode (which is what BodySnatcher was describing). You can also, if you want a greater degree of control, download and instal Gunmod's Camera mode (it is perfectly safe to use). The added bonus of using this mod is you get to play in an entire neighborhood, rather than the 3 or 4 block radius that the games default setting gives you. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 04:13:15 pm »

Just to add my $1 worth.. If you have a mousewheel and trackball on your mouse, you can hold down the mousewheel and use the up/down on the trackball to adjust the angle of your ingame camera.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 10:47:10 pm »

thanks guys! Grin  does anyone know anything about the cash box

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 01:06:43 pm »

Out of curiosity, is the cash box a decorative item or a cash register to look like a cash box?

**Edited**

I haven't been able to locate something that looks like the cash box shown in the picture. I don't think such an item exist to look like that.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:40:13 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 11:59:09 pm »

The cashbox DOES exist. I think it's on TSR and it's a working cash register or something like that. We recently had a discussion on this on Usenet when someone posted a bunch of pics of their farmers market. I'll try to track down the post with the link to the cashbox but in the meantime you might want to check TSR for cash registers (there can't be that many!).

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 12:38:09 am »

Heh, I was there yesterday scouring TSR for something like this, and believe me, you don't want to wade through 40+ pages of crap to find something akin to the cash box. Didn't see one that matched the look of that one. So, no, I don't think it exist. I've used many combination of key words at TSR, MTS2 and Google with no luck.

Dancing Squirrels
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 03:20:28 am »

Cash box!!!! Just not from TSR. Works as register.

http://www.aroundthesims2.com/objects/sets_downtown/002/index.html

Partial memory phail. I knew it existed, just not where  Grin

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 04:04:17 am »

Ah, that might be it. Unless she was specific about how it looks.

Nice find, Engram.  Grin  I didn't look there since I don't have the link to that site.

Dancing Squirrels
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 05:27:33 am »

The OP was specific about how the cash box was to look and that was what made me think of this one. It looks almost the same as the request image.

tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 09:40:11 pm »

hey guys thanks so much!! it didn't have to be functional (sorry forgot to put that) but it says i can recolor it so i'll probably make it look a little newer! THANKS AGAIN!

tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 01:07:56 pm »

hey i tried the tab for the pictures but the stuff on the first floor still wont show up everything on the second floor is but i want both floors to show up huh

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 07:19:42 am »

show a couple of pictures of what you are seeing, we might be able to point you in the right direction - don't forget to put them in the sims 2 help section though and not here

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: