Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 07:36:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF????  (Read 4530 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
yhill2006
« on: May 30, 2009, 01:24:09 pm »

I've had the mod before, but don't remember where I got it from. It looks like the alarm, but you can decide which motives you wanted maxed out, as well as the apsiration? I don't remember where I got it from. Can anyone help me please.: Love n Hugs
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:34:15 pm »

Unsure about an alarm, but the Insimenator or the Insimenator objects can do all that ... and more.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:13:29 pm »

you can just use boolProp and drag up the mood meter, or shift-click on your sim and set their aspiration level.
yhill2006
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:50 pm »

Thanks, but insimenator caused conflicts with my game making the closets unusable, so I took it out. I meant to say that it look like the security alarm for the house, but you can set the moods individually and max out the ones you want and keep the others the norm.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 11:29:35 pm »

simslice here: (pay) http://www.simslice.com/thesims2/ts2objects-pg5.htm  & http://www.simslice.com/thesims2/ts2objects-pg17.htm or booty here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/simslice/objects/electro_stuff/
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 11:43:46 pm »

Was it yellow?  That might be the DMA teleport object.  It is available in a free set here
yhill2006
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 01:16:50 pm »

Thanks to all who gave kind suggestions. If I had remember the name of the item, I would have posted it in the title. Anyway, thanks to those who actually helped. Hug2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 01:23:50 pm »

Yes but you can give some hint as to what you are looking for, as the sticky at/near the top of this section suggests. For example, "WCIF: Motive hack" gives us, at a glance, a better idea of what you're looking for that just "WCIF?Huh?" does. When you give an idea of what you need in your title, you get more people looking at the thread. With just "WCIF" as a thread title, many people just simply ignore it. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 05:34:38 pm »

If you'd read the handy dandy posting guidelines sticky as is expected of you, you would have known that putting something descriptive into the thread title would have gotten you help much sooner.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
yhill2006
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 09:17:35 pm »

This is to all of you who feel the need to comment on something. If you aren't going to give the person any suggestions, then don't leave anything on their posts. Its really silly to comment, but don't stick to what the request was. Do me a really big favor, and stop and think and then post something helpful. Not something that I and many other people already know. I put what I put in the subject line, because it would have been redundant to put the same thing down twice. Also if it gets ignore, so be it.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 09:57:29 pm »

Excuse me? If you WANT help, then you put what you're looking for into the subject title. Who are YOU to tell staff what they should do? It helps YOU if your actually read the damn guidelines about posting one of these things in the first damn place instead of running off half-cocked and putting something up that people don't understand. Can't be arsed to read the stickies? Well, then, we can't be arsed to answer you OR keep your thread open, now can we?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 10:03:50 pm »

If you aren't going to give the person any suggestions, then don't leave anything on their posts. Its really silly to comment, but don't stick to what the request was.

So you consider it rude silly when people to try help you? Interesting. Do you also consider it 'silly' when staff members suggest you follow our guidelines for this section?

Drop the attitude, yhill. People did leave you suggestions; a few offered you alternatives to the mod you're looking for. Furthermore, you also completely ignored amc462000, who linked you right to the damned item you appear to be looking for.

I put what I put in the subject line, because it would have been redundant to put the same thing down twice. Also if it gets ignore, so be it.

To add to what Joy and Paden have said, you state what you're looking for in the thread title as a courtesy to other people who take time out of their schedules to help folks in this section.

ETA:
Damn it, furball; you beat me to it. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 10:07:52 pm »

I just want to add that you don't want to anger Jenna Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 10:36:04 pm »

Adding my own two cents, here. Please park that superior attitude at the door. You're coming here for help, so it's best to follow our guildelines, which we've set up because we know from years of experience what works best. When people give you advice meant to be helpful for your future use, it's best to not bite the hand that feeds you.

In this section you should title your post with what it is you are trying to find.

Good example
WCIF: Drivable 1965 Mustang GT

Bad example
HELP ME!

Good example
WCIF: Long curly female hair??

Bad example
OMG!! WANT!!!!!111EINZ!!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print