Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 02:42:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What? A Clay outfit!-read on  (Read 2079 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2009, 05:11:31 pm »

I would like to replace the servos in the game with golems.  A golem is basically a man of clay and they are found in Terry Pratchett novels, 'Feet of Clay' for one.  If anyone is from the UK then think of a malformed Morph.  In the books they behave kind of like robots and would be ideal replacements in my Pratchett inspired hood.  I think I can change the servo with SimPE but in order to do that I need the appropriate garb.  That's where you come in. 

The body suit I'm after should be of humanoid shape with no definition and with hands that look like they are wearing oven gloves, the kind of thing a child would make with play dough.  The mask would need to cover the whole head and neck, golems don't have much of a neck.  Their eyes are holes with burning red spots in the middle.  I've tried looking for pics but can't find anything I think is right.  I'm teaching myself to recolour so the meshes are really what I'm after but if you wanna throw in a nice clay texture, feel free. 

I know this is a bit of a long shot so if anyone has any other ideas about skins that may fit with my hood, pipe up. Thanks

Forecaster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 04:28:59 pm »

Actually a golem can be made of any substance. Like stone, metal, water, clay etc.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 08:55:11 pm »

I'd like to see one made of jello, pipe sludge, and naval lint. Tongue

I'd also like people to take notice of the date the topic was posted (seven months ago in this case) and not go about raising the dead if they don't have anything useful to add.

*loads up her shotgun and goes zombie hunting*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: