Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 02:08:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Pre-made families??  (Read 2238 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2009, 06:23:12 am »

I was wondering, has anyone uploaded Eaxis pre-made familys to some site, lite MTS or here? I mean those sims, that came with Pleasantview, Strangetown, Riverblossoms, Belladonna-cove etc? That time when I installed EP's, I deleted those familys because I wanted to make my own sims instead, but now I kinda regret it because it would be nice to use those sims in storytelling. I don't want to uninstall and re-install expansions just to get them back  Undecided  I found at MTS the Goth family as they were in TS1, gonna give them a try Smiley
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 06:37:43 am by Maranatah » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:17:14 am »

I remember seeing some pre-made sims uploaded to a site a while ago, I think it may have been TSR but not exactly sure...  I know the member Care on this forum knows of a site where there are pre-mades, because she linked another user to the site, so hopefully she will reply to this thread and link you to it as well, or you could just type your exact thread title into the search bar on this site, and see what the site search directory pulls up for you. Wink

Edit:

Here you go
http://simestates2.planetthesims.gamespy.com/index.htm
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:21:40 am »

You got it simgirl that is the link  Smiley

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 10:22:50 am »

hehe Grin
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 10:56:17 am »

Just what I was looking for, THANK YOU so much! Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 12:05:37 pm »

Of course, if you just want the families that came with the game, you could always yank out the neighborhood folder in the Sims 2 folder, which will cause a new one to generate the next time you play your game. I do that rather often and haven't killed my game yet. You just save them to separate folders in case of later on you want to change your game style. Yank one out and plop the other back in, works quite well.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: