Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 05:28:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF household name changer & group meeting mod or hack  (Read 2771 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pnut0619

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2009, 12:52:36 pm »

2 hacks or mods not really sure?
I am looking for a household name changer if it even exist.  For example when I make a new families I like to make more than one, but the families I make all have the same household (last) name...just want to know if there is a tool that can change this? huh

The second one is a mod or hack (not sure) that allows your sims to have a group meeting at a certain place at a certain time.  I would like to have this for my mafia family so my three wise men can have their family meetingz Grin

If anyone knows what I'm talking about pleaz point me in the right direction  Fanku Wink

Always A Lady
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 01:26:34 pm »

Please use proper grammar, jeeze. rolleyes
pnut0619

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 02:07:51 pm »

Not trying to B PERFECT, just UNDERSTANDABLE, if my grammar is a problem 4 U, just don't read my post   Cheesy

Always A Lady
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 02:55:35 pm »

Heh, I'm just trying to give you a little friendly advice. Chat speak will not be tolerated here. You wouldn't want Paden, to chew you up and spit you out now would you? Wink
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 01:23:36 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 05:49:52 pm »

Or any of the site Admin staff, for that matter. Remember the old adage: it's the quiet ones you need to be wary of. Wink DO read the site rules before posting. ALL of the site rules, not just the pretty ones. Smiley We state our stance on this quite clearly. A great number of people here speak English as a second language, so please make an effort to type clearly or you may find your posts locked.

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is.

If you want help, it has to be legible for everyone, not just a select few. If you're not sure of the spelling, there are dictionaries. Firefox has a built-in spell checker, for that matter. If you're miss-spelling on purpose or because you're too lazy to be bothered, then please break yourself of that habit while here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 07:20:48 pm »

Changing last names can be done in game, via various mods offering that option. Example of one such:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=289073

Changing household name should be done out of game. See here:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Change_Last_Name

As for forming groups and getting groups together, that option was introduced in Nightlife. Not aware of anything which allows for preset scheduling of groups.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 07:53:40 pm »

Inge does have a series of mods to enable Sims to meet at an assembly point, but they were designed for a penal code system (prison) on a home lot. So there isn't really anything better than that.

One way you can have certain Sims to "meet" is to teleport them onto the lot using Inge's shrub or cat here. You can teleport them and use them for a meeting like that.

TJ also has a teleporter built into Sim Blender that's based on Inge's teleporter shrub or cat too. His is found under Sim Blender here.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
pnut0619

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 01:07:37 pm »

you guys  Rock  and  Fanku with lots of  Love n Hugs and more  Hug2

Always A Lady
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: