Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 11:31:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Bin - Edit?  (Read 1710 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jersey441

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2009, 09:33:37 pm »

My goal was to create a "family" of roommates, but I haven't played around with Sims 3 much, so I messed up...now I have one person that I took so much time creating in my family bin.

I've searched for cheats and found a lot that don't work, but I recently discovered the Awesome package, but I'm having trouble figuring out where to put it.

Where do you put the framework? Install directory....I'm just not sure where that is. Not sure if I put it in the right place.

Can someone help? Because I still can't get the cheat to work.

For some reason, I remember being able to "install" package files by double clicking them in Sims 2. Trying to figure out how to "install optional package" - basically trying to troubleshoot.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:14:54 pm by jersey441 » Logged

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:52:49 am »

Here is the guide to installing mods for Sims 3:

How To Use Sims 3 Mods

I should make a copy of the guide for the Help section too.. Thanks for reminding me to do that!  Grin

The guide will help you figure out where to install the mods among other things.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: