Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 10:33:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1223064 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2775 on: April 17, 2013, 10:43:51 pm »

I have yet to try out Legendary difficulty. I have a level 70-something Nord warrior, so it's bound to be...interesting. Beyond that...still playing around in TS3.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: April 17, 2013, 11:34:57 pm »

Ooh I can't wait to return to simland (very envious of Jenna atm}. I haven't played any sims game {2 or 3} in so long... I miss my little people.  Aw Jenna it's been a while since I've seen your prison dungeon basement er recreation room  Cheesy.

Glomp Jenna & Squinge  YAY I'm feeling very warm and cozy today—good to see the old gang  & the new and improved gang. Hug2 for everybody today!  

Yes, the painkillers I took have me soaring just a tad.  I know because I just glomped Jenna and although one would normally run for their lives after said rampant glompage I'm too busy adoring all the mellow sunshine & delicious pain-free goodness to care right now Tongue.

*runs through Jenna's basement unchaining folk willy-nilly...*

Currently I've just returned from a day of doctors visits followed by a lovely afternoon playing with my kids at the park. Relaxing in bed to bring down some swelling and trying {with a some success} to lose an overall feverish feeling. I may have overexerted myself, but today was just too nice a day for me to care  Dreamy.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:44:42 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: April 18, 2013, 12:12:01 am »

Aw, I feel the love. It's nice and warm.

You know, I probably could have used some of those painkillers a few days ago. I really do think I need to change my title to "Klutzy Queen of Caffeine". Again, I say depth perception (as well as grace and coordination) are for wimps. WIMPS I say!

I'm sitting here, once again doing nothing more than wasting space here typing this up. The exciting life I live.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2778 on: April 18, 2013, 06:17:44 pm »

I'm feeling rather cuddly today, too...

I miss my Marine so much! I cannot wait to see him next week I think my heart will stop beating. Like for reals. I love this. I'm so happy! <3

Anyways, I'm trying to order Indian food, which is making me happy. Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: April 18, 2013, 08:02:56 pm »

Just finished supper and I'm sitting here enjoying the lingering yummy covering my tastebuds. I made herb and lemon baked cod with a veggie-rice stir fry.

I'm pretty dang good at this cooking thing.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: April 18, 2013, 09:08:09 pm »

Remembered my InSimAdult account/password, so seeing what I missed over there.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: April 18, 2013, 09:29:29 pm »

It's dead as hell over there these days. Hell, not even any spambots lately. *le sad face*

...as for myself, messing around in CAS in TS3 -- attempting to make a sim of Grumpy Cat for a friend of mine. It's...sort of working out.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2782 on: April 18, 2013, 09:49:48 pm »

@Jenna, I know, hardly any new posts.

Messing with TS2 for the first time in 1000 years.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: April 19, 2013, 11:11:17 am »

@Joy  what ever have you been doing to yourself that I missed? Titter

I had a few klutzy moments my self this past year, injuring both sides of one arm in two separate falls.  Well my daddy always said "if you're going to do something might as well do it up right"--so I figure I messed my arm up proper Wink.

Currently I've managed to avoid sleeping all night and thinking I might just regret that in a hour or so.  I think pain and sleep don't really complement each other unless you're so tired you pass out completely.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: April 19, 2013, 11:50:45 am »

Well. Let's see if I can make the saga short:

A couple of weeks ago I was walking around the corner of a strip mall and some guy in too much of a hurry to pay attention or care shoulder checked me as he passed. He hit me so hard I took a jig step to the left (I can't see out of my left eye) and ended up tripping over a little raised curb around a garden. I slammed my face into the concrete, blacked my right eye, gave myself a hairline crack in the occipital bone, had road rash on my chin, made hamburger out of the back of my right hand and left palm, bruised the ribs on my right side and my right hip and (re) messed up my knee. He didn't stop or look back and no one stopped to see if the bleeding woman on the concrete was OK.

Now...I sleepwalk when I'm under stress and, right now, I am under a heap of it. Usally, though, my nighttime wandering consists of me doing things like moving my book from the table in my bedroom to the coffee table in the living room. I had spent about four or five nights hiding my slippers. I would wake up in the morning, see they weren't by my bed and find them tucked away in a corner of the bathroom or hiding under a foot stool. About a week ago, I woke up at around 4 am with a cracking headache. I got up to go the bathroom and noticed the bridge of my nose was red and swollen and I had a centimeter wide cut across it. It turns out I broke it. More bruises on my face and I have no clue how I did it or what I smacked my face into. Whatever it was, it seems to have stopped the sleepwalking. For now, anyway.

So that's what I've been doing lately. Breaking myself.

Right now, I'm contemplating more coffee.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 03:39:15 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2785 on: April 19, 2013, 04:20:47 pm »

Ouch, joy! Just make sure you lock the doors properly. (According to mom) my youngest brother once sleepwalked and ended up on the neighbor's doorstep... Something like that could turn dangerous.

Speaking of bruises, what do I do with bruises that won't go away? I did the splits (involuntary) over a chair before Christmas, and still have bruises on my legs (yup, 4 months later). They even still hurt a bit, and I'm pretty sure the one on the front of my leg is still swollen...

Anyway, writing on the next LFB chapter and trying not to fall asleep.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2786 on: April 19, 2013, 04:24:53 pm »

@Raven, are you sure it isn't a blood blister or something like that? I've had bruises like that, and they actually have to be drained. Pretty gross stuff.

As for right now, I am working on some felt dolls~

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: April 19, 2013, 04:57:28 pm »

Theraven, it's more than likely you bruised the bone tissue. They can take months to fully form and then months more to fully heal. Bone tissue damage will often hurt more than a regular bruise in the muscle tissue. The deeper the bruise, the more it will hurt and the longer it will take to form/heal. When it's fully formed it should start to feel better. In the meantime I would suggest going to see a doctor, since if it's still swollen after four months then there could be fluid accumulated or some other damage needing attention.

(You can take the job away from the first aid attendant, but can't stop the first aid attendant from doing her job LOL)

Right now I'm thinking of actually having something to eat, since it's three in the afternoon and I haven't had anything aside from a piece of bread and jam at 8 am this morning (but I'm not at all hungry - something else I lose when I'm under stress is my appetite). Maybe I'll go have a cookie or two. Healthy meal. Ha ha.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2788 on: April 19, 2013, 06:09:19 pm »

Trying to get myself down to Missouri by Wednesday... Bummer. I miss my Marine.

About to call my Medical Coop Coordinator to see if she pulled me out of the center I'm currently working at...

Find me on moonlight <3
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2789 on: April 19, 2013, 06:18:36 pm »

Trying to work up the energy to go make dinner, then decide on a movie for movie night. Cheesy

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: