Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:23:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for somebody to make this house?  (Read 7192 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:20:43 am »

http://www.dreamhomesource.com/tudor_house-plans_DHSW50332.hwx

Its lovely and would be grateful.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 04:29:09 am »

This house is gorgeous, thanks for the link to that site.  When I've got time I'll have a proper look there to see what else they've got.  I'm not a professional builder but I'd like to give this house a shot for myself (and my nobles) and if you like it, you'd be more than welcome to it.  First impressions tell me that it doesn't look too hard and won't need any nasty cheats, but we'll see.  It may take me a few days anyway.  It's probably a good idea to tell me what EPs you've got and stuff and if you want it furnished or not.   

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 05:38:42 am »

I have all eps and stuff packs. I dont mind it furnished but if you do could you make me a fab nursery? im obsessed with them at the moment haaha
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 06:35:33 am »

Oh I'm glad you have every EP, picking and choosing would have been a nightmare.  I haven't started building it yet as I've had probs of my own and I wanted to wait for your reply but I'll start today.  If there's any set you want included let me know as my stuff is limited to historic cc.

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 10:23:54 am »

I dont mind sounds cute historic I love anything tudor or medival so if it was included I can use it in another lot. Thank you for getting back to me!. Wink
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 10:57:07 am »

I've tried pming you but you've no room, if you can't delete anything could you pm me with an email address?  Having looked at the plans again, I don't think I can do the sideways garage-the doors will have to open onto the main street but I do have a door that will not look out of place.  Also to replicate it perfectly there would need to be a bit of CFE, something I'm not particularly adept at, so I'd rather not try but I will do my best.  If you've got some time on your hands could you have a look for doors and windows.  I thought I had some that would do but looking at them now, I'm not so sure.  The ones I thought would do, were the ATS Canal Lock Build Set, and the Bourbon Set by someone at TSR, the name of whom escapes me.  Maybe these will have to do.  Anyway, as I say, I'll do my best and be in touch soon.     

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 06:38:38 am »

Aww dont worry if its not exact!!!. sometimes its just not possible to make houses exactly how they appear in a photo cant wait to see what you come up!!!.   :kiss: :kiss:
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 01:04:45 pm »

At long last, please find my attempt at this house, A Tudor manor Fit for a Simple Princess

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: