Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 04:37:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: time non stopper?  (Read 2544 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 01:06:23 pm »

hello first sorry for my english gramatic since its not my language..) im looking for a mod where it makes the time do not unpause when someone come back from school or work, i mean, when i put in level 2 or 3 and someone come back it will go back to time leval 1 is there a mod for this? i guess squinge must have coz he have mod for everything but i didnt find it in his mods. thanks :kiss:
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 05:38:27 pm »

You could try Merola's clock:

http://www.simchaotics.com/Files/MerolaSims2/TimeControlClock.htm

If I understand your post correctly, am doubtful it (or anything else) would completely meet what you seem to be after, but it is all that comes to mind.
dreadwolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 06:19:51 pm »

if i unstained you klovesjmrf you are looking for a mod that will make the time on your home lot the same as the place you came home from (example) if you had a biasness lot that you went to at 12 pm and went home at 9 pm the game clock shows 12 pm the time you left instead of 9 pm) if thats what you are looking for i have not seen one

Ride it like you stole it
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 06:33:39 pm »

Well, this is how I read it:

The OP is saying when they play the game on the medium or fast speed, it will automatically drop down to normal speed when a sim in the household comes home from school or work. They're looking for a mod that will prevent the game from automatically returning to normal speed.

Am I right? Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:49 pm »

if i unstained you klovesjmrf you are looking for a mod that will make the time on your home lot the same as the place you came home from (example) if you had a biasness lot that you went to at 12 pm and went home at 9 pm the game clock shows 12 pm the time you left instead of 9 pm) if thats what you are looking for i have not seen one

For dreadwolf --

See this thread:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=820976fcdbd57a369fc1b7341da1c22a&topic=104338.0

There is a mod that attempts to affect community lot return time linked there, but use it at your own risk.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 07:21:41 pm »

caffeinated.joy yes it is what i meant any mod for this??thanks
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:17:37 pm by klovesjmrf » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: