Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 12:35:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: The Nicest Face Templates?  (Read 4491 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 01:12:33 pm »

Hello All,

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me where I might could find the best face templates/replacements, whether it be default or non-default? I am kind of getting sick of EA face templates and would like to try to make some really unique sims, and feel its impossible with what EA provides. rolleyes Thanks for any and all help as always.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 01:20:46 pm »

hi, the best i found was at garden shadows site.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 01:28:36 pm »

Thank you klovesjmrf, could you provide a link to the face templates? Wink
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:54 pm »

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=7997.0
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 01:41:15 pm »

My favourites are Pooklets: http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=1942.0

She also has updated versions: http://pooklet.dreamwidth.org/5394.html#cutid1

My other ride is a chocobo.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 01:47:11 pm »

I really Like the one's by roshimitzu which are here:http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,103502.msg1496672.html#msg1496672

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 02:30:42 pm »

Thank you all for the help, I really appreciate it! I am kind of torn between roshimitzu's and pooklets' because I can't really see all of pooklets updated faces, on her site, and the ones on garden of shadows all seem to look the same to me for some reason. (It could be just me though..) I like roshimitzu's but some of the last ones seem too frowny and sad, and that's not something I want..but I guess I'll just keep looking. Undecided
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 02:32:28 pm »

and pooklets' because I can't really see all of pooklets updated faces, on her site,

Scroll down to after the pictures, and under FULL BODYSHOP PREVIEWS. There's pics of every face. Smiley

My other ride is a chocobo.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 02:35:57 pm »

Those pictures won't load only the single model faces are the only ones I can see. I'll try again, but I have refreshed the page several times..
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 02:39:16 pm »

for the ones you think look frowny just tweak them a bit it's what I do they do make really great sims

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 02:49:38 pm »

Hey Care do you know if roshimitzu's faces would change already existing townies, or only newley created townies and sims? I want my townies to have the face replacements I choose. Don't get me wrong, I like  roshimitzu's faces, they all seem unique but I just want my townies and downtownies to carry the same traits as my sims I create. Wink
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 07:16:18 pm »

To answer the question from your last post, the templates do not affect already existing sims/townies, only newly created/born ones. So to get the full effect of the templates you would need a fresh hood or to have a massive killing spree so that new townies generate.

Why not mix and match the two sets of templates? You can have only one set of templates, but all that means is one replacement per face. So you can replace all the "frowny" ones with other faces you like better. At the moment I am using a mix of 3 different face templates, ensuring that I only have 1 complete set, ie. 1 template per face.

There is a list of various template sets in this post: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=302069 Just pick the faces you like from the various sets and make sure you don't double up. Using face templates from a variety of creators will also ensure that you don't end up with everyone in the hood looking like they're related to one another. Sim creators tend to have a style when they create sims' faces, so doing a bit of mix-and-match is a good way to ensure facial structure variety.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 08:29:55 pm »

Thank you Engram, I might try mixing my templates up a bit, when I see how roshimitzu's faces look in-game. I also just started a new neighborhood so I am in luck about the townie thing ha-ha.. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: