Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 06:38:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF kissing mod?  (Read 2629 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ccox

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2009, 06:08:17 pm »

Well I have no idea what this would be called, or if something like this even exists however I figured you guys definetely no more then I do and maybe you've seen this somewhere. Anywho, Ive noticed that when my adult sims try to kiss my teen sims their lips are always up to high, and the teen sim is like kissing there neck and what not. So I was wondering if there was any hack out there that would make them lean down a little more? Please tell me if something like this exists, although I won't be to heart broken if not.  Hug2
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:21:16 pm »

So far as I am aware, all you could do is make the adult a bit shorter, the teen a bit taller, or both, using the stretchSkeleton cheat.

To make any height change permanent (that is, in force even after exiting the lot), you'd have to use SimPE.

Some more about altering heights on this thread:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,103507.0.html
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 09:03:12 pm »

rwillis is right. That's the only way to go if you want certain teens to be stretched to match the adult height. There is no mod in existence to modify the animations to align both the teen and adult Sims properly. Even hugging was awkward when I see the adult wrap their arms around the teen's head sometimes.

Keep in mind that there is a risk involved in editing the Sim files with SimPE if the tutorial is the only route to adjust either the teen or the adult's height to match them up better. Back up the neighborhood first and then experiment.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ccox

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 11:42:36 pm »

I've experimented a bit with stretch skeleton and that works pretty well with those hole thing. I was just kinda wondering if there was anything to modify the animations, but I guess not. Anywho thanks a bunch Cheesy I will just work with the stretchskeleton, and thank you all for your information and input Cheesy.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 12:18:20 am »

Doing animations are a pain in the arse from what I heard. It's better to go the easier route to stretch the skeleton of a teen than to rip open SimPE and tear the game code apart looking for those files whose names you can't think of right off the top of your head.  Grin

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 07:40:56 am »

ive had the same problem
how does stretchskeleton work as far as height adjusting?
ive triexd to use it but without any ideas asa to how short or tall it will make them i have had no luck
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 07:58:44 am »

ive had the same problem
how does stretchskeleton work as far as height adjusting?
ive triexd to use it but without any ideas asa to how short or tall it will make them i have had no luck
See (or better yet, download and print out) Wolfgeek's handy chart -- message #10, here:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?s=65ab044185c1147484a729481503f341&p=1071936#post1071936
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: