Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 07:18:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saying Goodbye To All My Friends..  (Read 6049 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2009, 01:03:15 pm »

Hi Everyone,

I am here today to tell you all, that I will no longer be apart of the sims community. I am going through a family emergency, and therefore will be moving, and where I am going I will not have the internet. I just want to say that I thank you all dearly for everything anyone on this forum has ever done for me and I love you all for that.. I really don't know what else to say but Goodbye and thank you all, my friends for everything. Cry

Love Always,
                Amber
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 01:05:44 pm »

This would be better in the General Discussion area, so I'll move this there.

I wish you the best, Simgirl, and I hope whatever trials your family is going through pass quickly. All the best, and know you will always be welcome here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 06:42:38 pm »

Good fortune always find you, kiddo, and you will be missed.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 06:44:24 pm »

Bye Amber I will miss you Hopefully someday you can return Smiley I wish you the best!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 06:41:05 pm by Care » Logged

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 12:05:14 am »

Good luck to you Simgirl, I've had my share of incredibly rough times this year and hope any crises you may have are resolved soon.  Take care and please come back when you can Hug.

Sims by Dasi:

ScottRobin
Venting CyberBug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 04:41:52 am »

Fairwell Fair Lady.

I chose to walk the path less traveled...
Now where the hell am I?
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:53:47 pm »

I hope things get better for you, i miss you already.
 Hugs

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 11:58:51 pm »

oh no!!! i am sorry to hear this, i wish you didnt have to go!!! i had a family emergency recently so i know what it's like. so sorry, remember, all your insim friends love you!!! Hugs Cry3

Find me on moonlight <3
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 12:13:33 am »

Awww *hugs* Amber I will miss you

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 08:25:06 am »

We will miss you all darling. Hope your family crisis would fade away so then you can join us and shine upon us as a friend, a sim game lover and last but not least as an honorble member of insimenator.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 08:27:13 am »

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your love and support! I talked to my internet provider and the gentleman, I talked to said that since I had been a member for so long, that AOL would give me free membership until Aug 29. I am going to see about getting another internet provider for my new house, but until Aug 29. I will be around for a while. I really hope I can get internet here, but if I can't atleast I can say I've had my good and bad times with all my insim family! Cheesy
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 11:34:51 am »

Yay! Simgirl I'm glad to hear that.  This economy is hitting everybody hard--believe me world round your insim family knows what you're going through.  Now I know why older folks always said "Ahh, at least you have your health..." (smiles).  Trust me I sure get that now Wink.  I know that things will get better for you Beer.

Sims by Dasi:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:23:56 pm »

Good bye amber it was nice knowing you even if it was for just a short time.

Pierre Hugs Glomp Love n Hugs

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 11:20:46 am »

I know all about the hard times the economy is throwing at people, as I am going through a rough time right now, but surely Obama will get more jobs in the country. I just hope my new internet providers will be somewhat leniate on me as I don't deal with credit or debit cards, and it seems like you need one of those to go to the bathroom nowadays.

-Pierre I hope I won't be leaving anytime soon, but please keep me in your prayers. Wink
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 11:30:52 am »

I know all about the hard times the economy is throwing at people, as I am going through a rough time right now, but surely Obama will get more jobs in the country. I just hope my new internet providers will be somewhat leniate on me as I don't deal with credit or debit cards, and it seems like you need one of those to go to the bathroom nowadays.

-Pierre I hope I won't be leaving anytime soon, but please keep me in your prayers. Wink

don't worry your in my toughts always and i will not be leaving insim just that i don't come on insim much any more i am mosly on inspiring sims now.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: