Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 08:01:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: cloths for 36D  (Read 6449 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2009, 07:52:03 pm »

hi, im looking for cloths for this specific bodyshape size: 36Dn38 or 36E-36, i didnt find nothing for them here, but i remember i saw a site with lots cloths for this bodyshape 36D, anyone know? thanks in advance.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:13:30 pm »

Are they Warlokk, Rio or some creator's custom body meshes you use? There's so many clothes and bodyshapes out there these days that it's difficult to figure out exactly whose meshes you're using.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:03:12 am »

well it's warlokk, i saw a site someone made cloths specific for bodyshape 34d i can't remember whats the site name, or whatever if people knows anywhere please tell me... Sad
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 12:15:23 am »

Yes Chaavik tell her Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 12:37:42 am »

Have you checked out this very site or the adult side of it, that is, if you are age 18 or older? Warlokk has a good number of his creations here and there, from what I remember.

ETA: Link to Warlokk's Tower here on InSim.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 12:43:50 am by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 12:51:05 am »

I guess I should have said tell her Paden Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 01:19:36 am »

Neener, neener, neener! Cheesy I'm up late, for once, so nyah!

lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 01:21:02 am »

TheMysticalOne has conversions of maxis clothes for probably ever shape warlokk created..he is here on insimenator. Cheesy

Poke2 = GAH2
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 12:57:41 am »

thanks all, but what i forgot to say is, im looking for cloths for this bodyshape 34D, but i dont mean the warlokk ones, which i already have all of them  cool im talking about a site(or sites if theres others) i saw somebody making cloths for this bodyshape, conversions, coz i have all the warlokk maxis meshs conversions, etc, if anyone know this site 'what im talking about pls tell me coz im sure i saw it im not dreamming lol thankss alot.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 10:57:14 am »

have you tried going to the search bar and typing in 34D? a LOT of stuff comes up for the particular bodyshape on this site. may not be exactly what you are looking for but there are many many threads to check. other than here you may want to try Modthesims2.com....pretty sure they took out the 2 but it redirects you none-the-less.

Poke2 = GAH2
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 11:05:37 am »

klovesjmrf, not to be mean, but I misunderstood some of your original post and the ones that followed because they were not fully typed out in words that I recognized. Also, capital letters and punctuation helps me out a lot, as I'm sure it does other users. Please, try to use them in the future so more people will be able to help.

klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 04:41:54 pm »

yes lovely i already checked all trheads before posting, already searched each one... and too in modthesims i still hope someone know the site im talking about rolleyes Thanks.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 06:41:44 pm »

*considers locking the damn thread*

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 06:49:40 pm »

From the rules:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Capital letters at the beginning of sentences, please, and if you mean "because", then type "because", not "coz".

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 12:01:48 am »

Are you asking for a specific site dedicated to 34D bodyshape creations? i do not think there is a site like that but hopefully someone else on here will know what you are looking for.

good luck

Poke2 = GAH2
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: