Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:30:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debug Mode Question in CAS  (Read 1515 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mr.Angry

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:51:28 am »

Hi!

Whenever I enter debug mode in CAS, the only hidden skintones to appear are the mannequin, werewolf, and alien. The other hidden skins don't appear. I have expanded my game up to Seasons and have one stuff pack installed.

How can I get the remaining hidden skintones (up to Seasons) to apear in my game in debug mode?

Thanks. Headwall
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:02:02 pm »

I use Treeag's skintone unlockers so I'm not sure whether the plantsim skintones appears in CAS with debug on or not, but I know for 100% that vamp won't appear because it's an overlay and not a skintone. Try getting Treeag's skintone unlocker for plantisms from MTS. You also seem to be missing zombie, so grab that unlocker, too. Plantsim, werewolf and zombie skintones are all overlays (or types of overlays because you can make them transparent so that the sim's "real" skintone shows through from underneath) but for some reason they are able to be unlocked using Treeag's unlockers while you cannot unlock vamp.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Mr.Angry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 08:17:02 pm »

After playing this game for more than two years, I still feel like a newb.  Explode

You're Awesome!

Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: