Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 01:09:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF these eyes  (Read 1362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nahnahbobo

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2009, 03:28:52 pm »

I'm looking for these eyes, I saw them on Karla's thread(http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,83728.0.html) she doesn't know were they are from so I thought I'd ask here:)

thanks in advance:)

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:58:03 am »

There's plenty of eye defaults and contacts at MTS. A whole 128 pages of eye goodies that you can browse. I use Ciboulette's eye sets personally, but that's my preference.

There's two I think looked somewhat similar to the baby's eyes. I was looking at the shape, color and brightness of the white shine on the eyes, and I also looked at the smoothness, tint and color of the iris.

SolidGoldFunk84's Modern and Galaxy Eyes

The modern set has a color similar to the child's eyes.

Then, here's Shady's Summer Eyes

Looked somewhat similar from the distance.

Kind of hard to get a real good look at the child's eyes if the screenshot was taken from a distance, but I am sure those eyes from the links looked almost like what you're looking for.

I didn't try TSR because I am very sure they have more than 128 pages worth of eye stuff to wade through, but MTS is as good as you can get. Here's the search results you can browse through.

Good luck!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: