Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:49:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Unlocked Supernatural Eyes  (Read 6405 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2009, 10:35:21 pm »

These remaining supernatural eyes are also safe to put in the downloads folder because these were made with the same method for my unlocked alien eyes. I used the Maxis texture for the eyes, and imported them into bodyshop. Even though these eyes came with expansion packs, there is no ep required to see them, only the base game is required. I've also made the contacts versions of these eyes as well. I hope you enjoy!

* Insim.jpg (115.87 KB, 600x290 - viewed 50914 times.)
* InsimUnlockedSupernaturalEyesWithContacts.zip (73.86 KB - downloaded 576 times.)

Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:08:32 am »

Nice, like my personal set I made a while ago for my Legacy Villain... but never released since no one was interested in maxis eyes, only custom ones added was rejected on MTS.  i did few maxis skin masks as well to give the illusion a elder not aging when aging, but after releasing the prototype on the exchange with negative responces, I felt best to leave them my own personal set.  Oh well, atleast i was not the only one with the idea. Any luck geting the genie eye set, i hadn't had any find that mask myself?
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 07:37:59 pm »

I've found the genie eyes, but they are just the same as Maxis human eyes.

Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 12:44:30 am »

Actually they are not, unless they are not with the face skin mask like most occult eyes.  Here's a comparision shot of the green eyes.  you notice they are like custom eyes with a yellow hue.  I've not been able to extracted the genie skin texture for some reason, my computer crashes when I run SimPE to double check, maybe you'll be able to extract the skin to find the eyes.

* GenieEyeComparison.JPG (39.08 KB, 723x442 - viewed 1936 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: