Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 10:20:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Jersey  (Read 2916 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Gizmoguy

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2009, 02:30:15 pm »

I have created a Sim with an unusual wardrobe need: An oversized, generic mesh sports jersey for a teen female. I have searched, to no avail, MTS, TSR, Wallsims, etc. Even a random Google search produced nothing. I will even overlook the requirement for red with "63" on it, although either would surely be a bonus. Anybody have any ideas? Many thanks to all.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 02:30:56 am »

What sport?  Football(American), Footbal(international, also known as American soccer) basketball, baseball?  might help with the looking....
Gizmoguy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 01:08:13 am »

My Apologies - American Football
Gizmoguy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 09:19:34 pm »

Also... Seasons,University, Free Time, Nightlife, Apartment Life expansion packs; Ikea stuff, Teen Stuff, Kitchen & Bath Stuff,H&M Stuff packs (if any of that matters?!)

...Newbie, Eh!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:33:38 pm by Gizmoguy » Logged
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:19 am »

If your go to T$uckeR(TSR) and type 'Football Jersey' into the search bar you get a good amount of hits.  There are some nice men's jerseys by Bunny but they are pay items and you are looking for female shirts.  There are some sleep shirt type ones by Dr Pixel and I saw some recolored Maxis conversions of a male outfit by clcny20 that you could conceivably recolor again to fit your purposes or get someone to do it for you.  I also found some really nice ones by Sassy_Pants. 

The Sims world is your oyster.  There are tons of talented artists on this board and MTS2 and if you ask nice enough they might be able to help.  I have found being polite and thorough with information(such as what EPs and SPs you have as well as reference pictures) combined with LOTS of flattery will often get results.
Gizmoguy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 11:43:06 am »

Thanks for the input so far... I think I'm going to have to make do with what I can find, or I'm gonna have to learn how to create my own! I gather from ghostwrytr's response that TSR is not everybody's favourite place to go?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 02:48:26 pm »

No, it isn't.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Gizmoguy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 06:39:01 pm »

Well,all - thanks for all the input. I have learned a little about using bodyshop and graphics editors and I was able to create for myself the shirt I need. Many thanks again for the input...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: