Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 03:22:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Headmaster problems  (Read 1841 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
firstkid4me

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 06:20:40 pm »

I've invited the headmaster to my family's house several times and each time he denies the family.  I make the lobster (don't burn it), do a tour (he hates the house, even though it has the most expensive things and environment score is through the roof), and he only gives 20 points for the tour and 0 for the food.  I use the entertain, call for dinner option, I don't call all to dinner.  I've used the quick relations to make him friends with the family, gotten a score of 80 and been turned down.  I'm at a loss for what to do about the food.  Any suggestions?

Rebecca
Army wife to Kevin
Mama to hammerific Emily Hiroko 2/9/05 and chunker butt Lana Akiko 10/21/07
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:08:29 pm »

Sounds to me you are doing more then needed already.

Coubld be a possible mod conflict or your lot got corrupted somehow.  Did you check to make sure all your mods are up to date?

Which EP's do you have?

I've been able to put teens and kids to private school with AL without any problems and I did not go into as much trouble as you.

Is this happening only on this specific lot or on all your lots?

firstkid4me

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 08:48:57 am »

Sounds to me you are doing more then needed already.

Coubld be a possible mod conflict or your lot got corrupted somehow.  Did you check to make sure all your mods are up to date?

Which EP's do you have?

I've been able to put teens and kids to private school with AL without any problems and I did not go into as much trouble as you.

Is this happening only on this specific lot or on all your lots?

I have all EPs, I'm not sure about mod conflict though, I don't have too many loaded.  I'll try to see if it's just this lot or all lots.

Rebecca
Army wife to Kevin
Mama to hammerific Emily Hiroko 2/9/05 and chunker butt Lana Akiko 10/21/07
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 08:20:35 pm »

Let us know the result.

If only on that lot well you will have to move your family in a new house and bulldoze this lot.  If on other lots too then first thing to try is to delete your groups.cache file it sometimes fixes issue.  If that does not help then ran the HCDU to make sure no mods are conflicting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: