Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 06:15:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF A "No Autonomous Dance" (All types included) mod?  (Read 2485 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosesforme17

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2009, 12:55:52 pm »

I'm wondering if there has been a mod made for no autonomous dancing that includes smustle, solo, hula, tai chi, and slap dancing. All the mods I have checked out are either only the vacation dances or only the solo/smustle dancing. I haven't found anything that includes them all. I would think that No Autonomous Dancing/Smustling would conflict with no autonomous hula, slap or tai chi mods but nothing shows up under HCDU. But I still saw some autonomous smustling. So if anyone knows of a mod to include all those, I would appreciate a link.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 09:30:07 am »

Have you looked at the no autonomous vacation dances in Squinge's section? And there's no autonomous smustling/solo dancing mods too. They will work together because they are different behaviors and uses different files to modify the dancing.

By the way, what's your latest EP?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
rosesforme17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 11:35:33 am »

I've tried using his No Autonomous Dancing/Smustling in addition to his No Autonomous Hula/Slap Dance/Tai Chi/ mods. I didn't think they would conflict but I noticed that the sims would still do the autonomous smustling. No conflicts showed up on HCDU and I don't have any other dance type mods. As always, my latest EP would be AL/M&G since I have them all.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:59:36 pm »

Have you tried looking into the EP8 section for the No Autonomous Dancing And/Or Smustling - AL mod?

As for the BV dances, they should be found in the following for BV and up:

No Autonomous Tai Chi
No Autonomous Hula Dance
No Autonomous Slap Dance
No Autonomous Tai Chi

They are simple mods that should not interfere with other types of dance moves like Smustling, Breakdancing, Classic Dance and so on.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
rosesforme17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 06:49:12 pm »

Like I said, I tried using them already but found that they would still autonomously smustle. I know I downloaded the most current version but I'm going to try them again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: