Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 01:04:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Florence Delarosa's Hair in Dark Brown for Elders  (Read 3220 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skazza

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 08:14:07 am »

I'd like Florence Delarosa's Hair for Elders, but in dark brown not grey.

Thanks.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 02:12:47 am »

Maxis textures?

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Skazza

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 06:38:56 pm »

Yeah
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 12:09:31 am »

I keep forgetting to do this but I finally have.

More questions Smiley

Do you want the hair binned as brown, with a brown elder stage (ie. so it appears for both adults and elders) or do you just want a brown elder stage sitting in the custom bin so I should remove the adult stage? Just wondering, before I go to the trouble of binning and removing unneeded textures. While I'm at it, do you want the other colours done, too, or just the brown?

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 03:13:57 am »

I didn't make this request but I wish I had asked for this a long time ago.

I would love to have more colors for elder hair. My preference would be to have colors available for elder and adult.

But as I didn't make this request, it must be up to Skazza regarding preference.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Skazza

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 06:21:42 pm »

I am So sorry it's took me so long to respond, I have had a terrible Connection Disaster, but if you're still interested in this i'd like it for both adults and elders.

Once again, I am so sorry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: