Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 11:21:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why won't my Sims do anything on their own anymore?  (Read 1527 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
glambassador

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2009, 04:39:07 pm »

I just recently downloaded a lot of poses and hacks for my Sims 2 game. (Deluxe Edition, Apartment Life.) You know how your Sims do things on their own if you don't give them a certain command? Well, my Sims won't do ANYTHING on their own anymore. If I don't give them a command they just stand there and their bodies just turn front to back and front to back. It's weird. They just stand there. What is happening? I deleted a "user.startup" cheat I had that I found in the folder where I put the poses and hacks. Maybe that was it, but I don't know. I just wanted to see if anyone had this same problem and if there is a specific solution.

Edit: And no, they STILL won't move even if they are about to pee on their self, pass out from being tired or starve to death. They still just stand around. I assume it's just the free will option but I never changed it... it was after I downloaded hacks and poses when it like changed it's self. I NEVER changed the free will option, that why I assumed it had to of been because of a bad file or something. But I'll get the game up, and try the free will option out and see if that works.

Edit: Just tried the game. Turned free will on, then off, then on again. Nothing worked. :/ They still just stood around. What do I do? angry
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 05:18:11 pm »

The answer is in your very first line.  You've added a lot of mods to your game.  Unfortunately, one or more of those mods don't agree with your game.  There's a number of posts here already with the same problem and mods identified that caused it.

If nothing else, take out the new mods and put them back in a few at a time to narrow down the problem.
glambassador

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 06:18:43 pm »

The answer is in your very first line.  You've added a lot of mods to your game.  Unfortunately, one or more of those mods don't agree with your game.  There's a number of posts here already with the same problem and mods identified that caused it.

If nothing else, take out the new mods and put them back in a few at a time to narrow down the problem.

ROFL, okay. Thank you very much. I'll look. :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: