Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:29:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watching the Weather Channel Increases Nature Instead of Science  (Read 4874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2009, 09:49:38 pm »

I've made a mod, that will make more sense. It's a mod that makes your sim increase Nature Enthusisam instead of Science enthusasim when watching the weather channel. Seasons and Freetime Requried. I hope you enjoy it!

* Insim.jpg (213.14 KB, 600x452 - viewed 63010 times.)
* WatchingWeatherChannelIncreasesNatureInsteadOfSciencejimTNW.zip (0.33 KB - downloaded 538 times.)

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:46:03 pm »

I'm sure there are people who'll find use of this mod, but I have to put my own two cents in. The study of the Weather is a Science, technically. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
marciaraujo.ts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 02:18:24 pm »

I agree with both of you. Couldn`t someone create a mod which increase both (Nature Enthusiasm and Science enthusiasm) watching the weather channel?  YAY
Thanks a million! Smiley

Please, before doing anything with my itens, take a look at my creator policy at my home page appointed in my profile here :dance:
The Dachshund of Rationality says:"If it isn`t rational I won`t believe you (even if you think so : ) )!"
Join the Animal Army
!:animal:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: