Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 12:52:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, can someone do those people?  (Read 4003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pschultz

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:05 am »

Hello everyone

I apreciate all the celebrity sims that you made, you're great.....I can't do them so perfect, so, please, anybody can do this some of people:
Annabelle Wallis:

Cat Deeley:

Orla Brady

Romola Garai

Natasha McElhone

India Hicks

Miro Moreira

Caco Ricci

Isis Valverde

No metter the clothes or the hair, the face is the most important for me....Thanks

peace

*Hotlinks removed. Please read this sticky and do NOT hotlink, as bandwidth theft is against site rules*

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:52:09 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:54:07 am »

When posting images to this site, you may not hotlink, as it constitutes bandwidth theft. Instead, you should be saving the images to your own computer and uploading them to a third party image hosting site.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
pschultz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 12:23:46 pm »

Here are the pictures:
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 09:20:08 pm »

Isn't the limit 3 items in requests? Or is that only the WCIF thread?
There aren't any pictures.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 10:09:00 pm »

Yes, Senko, thanks for the reminder. In respect for people with slow connections and/or dial up, the limit to pictures for any request is three. You may, however, post the links to your image (as long as it's not hotlinked).

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 02:38:33 am »

I was thinking, "Wow, that's 9 sims being requested at once...kind of a lot to ask for."
I would offer to do maybe one or two of them, but sim making is hard and takes a lot of work for it to come out well. I don't know anyone on this site that has THAT kind of time on their hands.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
pschultz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 09:00:29 am »

I put this 9, but who can do that, may do when they want and can, isn't the 9 for now.......but forgot that, delete the topic, I don't want anyone more
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 06:31:16 am »

But you really do want them.  You just feel bad because you didn't follow instructions and got called out on it.  Maybe it's just timing but I never did see a picture of someone you wanted a sim of.  You know who you want and have a specific look or picture in mind.  Post it so we know and not have to guess only to have you say no.  Acting childish and going to your room and pouting doesn't cut it.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 08:44:32 am »

Okay, let's not get overboard with this.

All you have to do is post at least 3 pics of 3 sims:

1 full face
1 profile (side)
1 1/3

You don't have to feel bad about not following the instructions, BUT if you want at least 3 Sims made, do make a reasonable effort to provide pics for us. Many of us do not know what those are.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
pschultz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 01:33:01 pm »

Anybody asked me anything before delete my links or write things...I just put the 9 at the same post because was easier do that then create many posts, but it doesn't mean that I want the 9 now, or the 9 at the same time or anything like that....I just use one post for don't have to criate many differents....That isn't the first time that some members of this site are bad with me.....So I think is better I don't request anything more  here.....Peace
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 02:29:03 pm »

We're not getting angry with you, just pointing out site rules. We have a reason for them, and the hotlinking one is a major one, because it steals money out of someone else's pocket. Every time someone loads a page with a hotlink image, it uses the image host's bandwidth. It's the same thing when someone loads a thread and clinks on a hotlink image link. It uses bandwidth someone else is paying for. Now, it's not unheard of, for an irate web administrator to get ticked off with this bandwidth theft and change your linked image to something not appropriate for a forum, thus earning the thread poster a ban. If you took the time to read the sticky I linked you to about hotlinking you'd understand this, instead of just throwing your hands up in defeat and walking away.

We ask you limit the number of images per post in the request and WCIF areas because there are a lot of people with slow connections and loading an image heavy thread is a nightmare for them. If they can't load the thread, they can't help you. Yes, I've removed images from one other request, but it was for the same reason. Your pictures were hotlinks.

It doesn't take much extra time to post a picture without hotlinking and it's not difficult to do. You seem to have a reluctance with using a third party image host, but every Sims site I've been on, stipulates that you must use one to host your images and none of them allow members to hotlink, so I guarantee this is a problem you'll run into again and some sites aren't polite about it. They won't just remove the hotlinks and explain why you can't do it, they'll just rake you over the coals and leave you on the curb wondering what just happened.

If you're confused with the process, all you have to do is ask and anyone would be happy to point you in the right direction. It's not that we won't help you. We will, gladly. All we ask is you follow site rules.

But, since you don't seem to be willing to cooperate and edit your post to include images that are not hotlinks, I'm going to just lock this. Hopefully you can understand our stance here and decide to not take this so personally. We're expecting this of everyone. Not just you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: