Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 11:56:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chilly Willy Childs Toy  (Read 9858 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babybluebug

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2010, 09:19:06 am »

Base Game compatable
Here's that Lovable penguin from ts2 as a childs toy in ts3. Chilly Willy functions properly as a teddy bear in game play.

babybluebug is my daughter, she first started to make cc for ts3 and uploaded to tsr, however she stopped. I'm Noeidog and did for a while continue to make cc under her nick. Now Sanctum and myself have officialy retired from the community.

*As with all Noeidogs, Sanctum and babybluebug's files, they are open share friendly, which means you can use them anyway you want, in lots, on sims or just as downloads for your own site. Please just try to give proper credit to the creator, all of our 'TOU's no longer apply. Thankx and have fun!

* Chilly Willy Stuffed Toy a.jpg (123.1 KB, 1024x800 - viewed 25448 times.)
* bbb Chilly Willy Stuffed Toy.rar (137.85 KB - downloaded 1132 times.)

Come by our new site archived site at www.sim-share.net  Sanctum,Noeidog and babybluebug have retired. Our new policy is everything is open share! You can use any of our creations on your site. Enjoy and happy simming, just have fun!
Hilbert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 02:20:20 pm »

Oh, this is lovely

alitress

W.W.J(oker). D?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 09:55:22 am »

EEEEP!  SOOOO CUTE! I mean... looks good....  YAY

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: