Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:51:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find this mesh  (Read 2223 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
busygoogoo

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2010, 07:21:06 am »

Hello guys,
I am looking for moononsun BBW Formal dress mesh. Can anyone tell me please where to find it?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 11:54:11 am »

Do you know where it came from in the first place? Can you show us a picture of what it even looks like? *looks confused* What does the BBW stand for, Body Builder Woman? Not trying to be a pain in the arse, just genuinely curious.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 03:10:33 pm »

No idea what the mesh is but moononsun seems to have removed all of his creations from everywhere but Sims Crossing. On his MTS profile he requests that his clothing meshes not be reuploaded anywhere. So you may just need to PM him at Sims Crossing and hope for the best because he hasn't been active since August last year. Because of his policy, it is unlikely that you will find his meshes anywhere and they cannot be re-uploaded here, so you just need to try your luck contacting him directly or through the Sims Crossing site administrator if he doesn't reply in a long time (eg. a fornight or longer, NOT a couple of hours or days; not everyone is logged in around the clock and every day).

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
busygoogoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 02:54:48 am »

Thank you for your kind replies.
I have already contacted him and he told me that he has removed the game and every single file belongs to it. I was hoping that someone would send me the mesh in a private message.
Please don't bother, it is ok. I was just trying for the best.

Thanks again
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 05:59:46 am »

Aw, well that's not good. Maybe someone has the mesh and can send it to you. Moononsun's policy prevents the public sharing of his meshes but if someone discreetly sends it to you in a PM... (not that I have it! LOL)

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: