Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 01:16:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this blue/blonde hair?  (Read 1742 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brookidyy

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2010, 08:03:32 pm »

The picture is from one of AxelVal's neighborhood uploads in sims groups..the only thing is the download isn't working for me and I really really want this hair! So please let me know if you have it and know where to download it! Thanks! Cheesy

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 05:27:37 am »

What download isn't working for you? You can't get the hair to show up? Or you can't get the download link to work? Are you missing the mesh or the mesh + recolour? Because it's not quite clear what you are looking for. Kind of sounds like you got the recolour with a sim but you don't have the mesh.

Anyway, it's an older pay hair by Rose (female 62) so it should be in the booty. No idea where to find that recolour, though.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 05:02:52 pm »

Also, when asking for help with getting something from a particular download, can you please link to the original thread? It would be a big help.

Now, as Engram said, how is the download not working for you? I just went in search of the original thread and it downloaded just fine for me, but it looks like AxelVal packaged the sim without any content and, sadly, didn't give us a shopping list so people could find the content the sims were created with. It couldn't hurt to sent AxelVal a polite PM to ask where the hair is from.

I have a feeling that hair recolour is/was on GoS. They purge older files, so it's possible it isn't there any more. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
brookidyy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 03:13:24 pm »

I did find the original mesh and all, just couldn't find the recolor.
Sorry about not posting the link, I will remember that for future posts.
And yes, I did look of GoS but if they did have they no longer do Sad

Thanks for the help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: