Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 09:25:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Military Uniforms  (Read 1780 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Russell

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 01:46:34 am »

A corruption of some of my software during an update.  Has forced me to repair/replace some of my CC downloads for my Sims game.  One of the items I am looking for was a set of Dress Uniforms for the 4 branches of Military Service.  Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.  These were the Dress Uniforms and not the everyday Uniforms.  They each came in two versions.  One was for the standard Sim and the BB Guy.  It has been awhile, but I had thought that I had gotten the downloads from MTS or here.  Have not been able to find it.  And sadly, I can not remember the creators name.  Is it possible that someone out there remembers and can help me out?  
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 03:01:03 am »

MTS2 has most of them.  Just do a search. I typed in military an saw the Marines, Air Force and Navy and I know I have seen The Army on there as well.   Actually, I may have seen the Army one on TSR, which has many uniforms also, and I think they were all free too.
Russell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 09:09:18 am »

Thank you ghostwrytr!

Those are exactly the ones I had lost and was looking for.  Funny, I searched MTS for them and they never did pop up.  As my old trainer in the AF would tell me.  You just don't have your tongue sticking out the right way.   Cheesy  Thank you again.

Russ P.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:43:22 pm »

Lol!  Glad to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: