Insimenator.org
May 28, 2024, 02:48:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This Mod?  (Read 2557 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2010, 07:49:46 pm »

Is there a mod out there that makes the time stay the same when you leave to go to a community lot? I thought I seen one somewhere that makes the time stay the same, say your sim leaves at 7:00 p.m. (lot time) and leave the community lot at 8:00 p.m. (comm time) the time would be around 8:00 when they returned home? Does this make any sense? lol..thanks for all your help guys.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 09:58:57 pm »

I think your referring to this mod at MATY.

Well, the mod sounds like along the lines of what your searching for.

Sorry I'm unaware of your EP's, and it's only compatible with Pets, Seasons, FT.  Hope this helps Smiley
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 11:05:08 pm »

Awh.. I guess I can't use that mod then, because my latest EP is AL. Does anyone else know of a mod like this that is compatible with AL? Thanks again for any and all help.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:20:34 am »

SimGirl maybe I was just misunderstood. What I meant when I listed the EP's was to make sure you had them for the mod to work with your game, even if AL is your latest EP. But if you don't have them, the mod will not work. I know my latest EP is AL aswell, but I'm still able to use FT, Pets, BV, ect.. mods. I'm sorry if I was not clear on my statement. You could always install it and give it a go. If it turns out it's not compatible then uninstall. But that is your decision. Again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 01:34:26 am »

Oh! no worries Cindra. I was just letting you know that my latest EP was AL and that its a possibility that it wouldn't work. I'll go ahead and install it, and if its not compatible I can always take it out like you suggested. I know my game acts veryy strange, for instance I uninstalled Seasons months ago, yet again I can still put leftovers away. huh I am positive that interaction came with Seasons. How could I be able to do that without the game not even being installed? Anyway thanks for all the help, and have a good night/day. tongue
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 09:16:49 pm »

I believe that some interactions that were introduced in one EP will still be enabled in a later EP

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 07:40:57 pm »

A lot of interactions are carried forward in some of the later EPs like nikkidanielle said. So if you have a later EP, you will discover that you will have some of the familiar interactions from other EPs you no longer have. But there is an exception. If you wanted plantsims, you have to have Seasons installed to have plantsims for example. The same applies to vampires (NL), zombies (UNI) and werewolves (PETS).

I am experimenting with Community Time Project and my latest install is Mansion&Garden (based on the AL game engine) and having not seen issues with the FT version. Try the FT version and see if that is what you're looking for. There were other AL users who reported almost no issues with CTP. I think it is a matter of how you set up your mods when you play the game.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 08:50:57 pm »

Ah okay, I'll go ahead then. I said I would download it but I never did because my latest EP wasn't FT. I will get it though this time for sure. Quick question though does this mod do what I needed? Will the time stay the same in both destinations, home lot and community lot? I read on the read-me and it said something like if the sim isn't home in time they will be shown away similar to how there shown while at work? Can you tell me exactly what it does Chaavik before I download it? I just don't want to get something thats not what I wanted in the first place. Thanks again..

P.S. Since Squinges mod request section is closed I was wondering if there was a mod out there that would allow pregnant sims to announce their pregnancy like in TS3? If there isn't would anyone be interested in making one? I think that would be so cute, for the preg sim to tell the father of the baby that she's having his baby! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: