Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 03:47:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Shower Curtain Recolors  (Read 5378 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2010, 05:01:52 am »

Good Morning Everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find recolors for the shower curtains for the cheap shower/tub combo? I have HugeLunatics backless version, but I don't have a whole lot of shower curtain recolors for the tub, and since the tub is slaved it takes all recolors from the original ugly maxis yellow one. http://sumomo.modthesims.info/download.php?t=283692&goto=newpost&postedt=1#post3198426 I already downloaded the bed, bath and beyond curtains by Alidarivera of MTS2. Solids or patterened ones won't matter to me. I would really love some patterned ones, if anyone knew of any but solid colors are fine too. Thank you for any and all help. Grin

P.S. I am aware of PiggiSims site so I also grabbed a set of her recolors but would really love some patterned ones.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:11:16 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 09:03:13 am »

Have you tried her section over at Sims 2 Artist

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 01:02:18 pm »

Oh my gosh! *Dies* shocked Has anyone seen the 64 colors for the IKEA Ecktorp livingroom recolors by amythestfenix? If you haven't, check it out! http://sims2artists.sublimesims.net/smf/index.php?topic=2408.0 -Runs off to download-

Oh back to my wcif..sorry I got a little excited there lol.. I think I spelt that creators name wrong this morning EKozski lol! I'll go double check their name and edit this post. I didn't find the shower curtain recolors but boy did I find a doozy with that IKEA set! Thank you for your help none the less. Cheesy
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 01:53:24 pm »

I thought she'd have recolors of her curtain there. That's why I suggested it.

OOPS!

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 02:03:33 pm »

It's okay EKozski don't worry about it. Media-fire is being a brat to me, so I am having trouble getting the IKEA recolors.. GAH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: