Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:21:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can you find the Insimenator for Sims 3?  (Read 6482 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:41:12 am »

The short answer is, you can't.

Why?

Well, because Eric made this mod and, even though both he and Kathy said it would be updated, they completely abandoned this site before the TS3 was released, resulting in the Walt fiasco I'm sure you are all familiar with. When we first reopened this site, the staff discussed, at great length, the feasibility of continuing to host a mod that was no longer going to be updated. It was decided, since so many people use and recommend it, we would continue to host the Insimenator mod for TS2 as a courtesy to those who still wished to use it, with the understanding that it was no longer under development or supported. Meaning, in short, if it breaks your game, we can't fix it, so you use it at your own risk.

There is no Insimenator mod for TS3 and there will not be an Insimenator mod made for the Sims 3.

Any requests for it will be either closed or deleted outright. Repeat offenders will get a warning.

In the meantime, you can check out the Awesome Mod by Pescado at MATY. Support for the Awesome Mod should be sought at MATY.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: