Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 10:37:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error  (Read 1566 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mousegirl

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:31:43 pm »

Sometimes I swear my sims 2 game hates me XD First it was errors everyime I tried to use the bathtub [havn't tried to see if it still does it yet] now it keep saying Missing Action String in Table. That same error shows up for each of my sims. Any help? [I used the hack conflict thing, and it says no hacks are in conflict...]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 09:16:41 pm »

I've mentioned this in a few other threads. The HCDU is a good starting point, but it should be used a guide only. It's not guaranteed to find conflicts; it tells you what mods in your game modify the same behaviors. That's not to say it will conflict. It has the potential too. Conversely, if it's telling you there are no mods in your game modifying the same behaviors, it's not guaranteeing there aren't any. It would still be a good idea to take out your mods and test run your game without them. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Mousegirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 07:56:19 pm »

I've tried the hack conflict thing before, didn't say there was any, But I'll pull the hacks folder out and start the game, see if something's going on with the hacks, or if it's just that the game it's self hates me XD Thank you Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 08:49:39 pm »

If taking out your hacks folder doesn't work, then I would try removing your entire Downloads folder and see if that does the trick. If so, they you have a bad piece (or two) of bad CC.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: