Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 01:34:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Return of The Madhouse  (Read 7075 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2010, 10:20:25 am »

MOAR BABY GOD GOODNESS TO COME SOON.
 So, I reckon we've all done it at some point. You know, make a bunch of sims to actually USE some of that useless CC, stick 'em in a house, (fingers hovering over the C button) and take pictures of their embarrasment, humiliation, and breakdowns.

And since I managed to get so many, I decided to make a thread about them! Some of you might remember the last time I did this, with the Baby God as well. Smiley This will be basically like that.

...:::Return of The Madhouse:::...

IT WILL CONTAIN.....

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

Rock Let the randomness begin!

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 11:14:43 am »

Starring

Surety!
   A slutty and dimwitted girl, who often forgets vital pieces of clothing, and enjoys spraying bleach on her hair.

Keya!
   She is a whore for medieval clothing. She enjoys sipping green tea with honey in the moonlight.

Fluffy!
   She - er, he is, erm, a male. We SWAER. I mean, SWEAR. (dun swaer, kidz, itz vury bad)

DeShawn!
  When DeShawn was younger, he was an avid fan of both Cherub Mad Dogs book, and of Shikamaru from Naruto.

Clevy!
   Clevy likes to go around telling people that she has a "six pack of flab" and snorting laughter afterwards. She has completed this ritual 496 consecutive times, and still finds it amusing.

Bonzo!
   Bonzo likes cheese.

Bonbon!
   Bonbon spells her name with a small letter sometimes, as she considers it chic.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 11:31:17 am »

Our seven simmy friends decide to start of the day with some HOT CLUBBING!
I mean, hot tubbing.

DeShawn and Bonzo hop in one, and discuss..

...makeup...

...tongue hockey...

...erm. Well. We'll just not talk about this one, shall we?

Meanwhile, Surety rips her kit off and jumps in the second hot tub, to the obvious delight of Female Stalker.

Female Stalker:  (:'|)
Guy One: AHH! NEKKID FEMALE!
Guy Two: Must...not...look....must...not...

Guy One: Sure, what the hell. I'm not one to turn down golden oppertunities.
Guy Two: Yeah, why the hell not? Cheesy

Female Stalker: Halp! There appears to be a hot tub in the way of me getting in the hot tub!

BUT WHAT'S THIS?

As you can see from the perfectly neutral and content agonizingingly jealous and hateful look on Bonzo's face, HE WANTS THE ATTENTION FOR HIMSELF! :O Is revenge to come? We'll see in the next chapter of...

what was the title again??? Anyway, if any readers have requests of specific randomness that is desired, please comment, and I will do my best to fullfil your wishes! Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: