Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 04:52:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett ~Pictures Fixed Again~  (Read 5642 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
psychicsocial

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2010, 12:10:53 am »

~ Please Re-download~
The previous file was incorrect please download the new file below.

Joan Jett, portrayed by Kristen Stewart in the 2010 movie The Runaways. This was requested by kylieq3 at thesims2 exchange, but I still for the life of me can't change the default pictures. So I decided it would be better if I uploaded her here.

~The Runaways were an American all-girl teenage rock band that performed in the 1970s. The band is best known for the songs "Cherry Bomb", "Queens of Noise", "Rock n Roll", "Neon Angels (On the Road to Ruin)", and "Born to Be Bad". The career of the band was short, lasting from 1975 to 1979. The Runaways were formed in late 1975 by drummer Sandy West and rhythm guitarist Joan Jett. The Band members were as follows: Lita Ford, Joan Jett, Cherie Currie, Vicki Blue, Jackie Fox, Sandy West, Laurie McCallister. ~

The skin, hair recolor and the sim were made by me; and I give much thanks to all cc creators.
~!!Please do not reupload to any site, or claim my sim as your own!!~ However, feel free to use this sim for stories, photos and or videos; but make sure to credit me when it's appropriate.

You may or may not need the following:
Bottoms:http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/tsr/af/index.html ( the last row on the right side, just the mesh)

Keep in mind this is my first upload, but that should be everything. If I forgot anything please tell me in a comment or personal message.
Thanks Cheesy

Here is the CC list:

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but as soon as I get my new PC I will post more Cheesy

* JoanJettwithguitar.jpg (232.22 KB, 543x572 - viewed 39685 times.)
* JoanJett2.rar (5224.21 KB - downloaded 519 times.)

* JoanJett2.jpg (132.83 KB, 394x432 - viewed 1776 times.)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 02:11:26 pm by psychicsocial » Logged

...\\\"If I wanted to kill you I would have done it this morning when you were on your way to your car, and been gone by the time your body hit the sidewalk.\\\"
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 12:26:09 am »

Can you please include your list of custom content (including who made it and a link to the site). This is one of our uploading rules. If you don't recall, a CI screen shot will suffice, otherwise your upload won't be able to remain here. As well, please ensure that by sharing anything you are not violating any creators' TOU.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
psychicsocial

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 01:06:04 am »

Can you please include your list of custom content (including who made it and a link to the site). This is one of our uploading rules. If you don't recall, a CI screen shot will suffice, otherwise your upload won't be able to remain here. As well, please ensure that by sharing anything you are not violating any creators' TOU.

Hi, just a few questions.
What if I don't know all of the cc creators, or where I got all the cc?
Also I thought I would take a picture of the sims2pack list of cc but I can't as I exported the sim from my game; I created the sim in-game and used simPE to export. Another thing is, and a may sound stupid for saying this, but I have no idea what a TOU is; so could you tell me what it means?

~ So if you have any suggestions as to how I can include a CI screenshot when I exported it please tell me, because I would like to keep the upload on here. Cheesy
Thanks.

...\\\"If I wanted to kill you I would have done it this morning when you were on your way to your car, and been gone by the time your body hit the sidewalk.\\\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: