Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 09:28:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Sim Request: Mario  (Read 9580 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mzlovely

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:31:16 pm »

Hello all!
I have been searching just about everywhere for black entertainers and I have come to the conclusion that there aren't many. Sad
So why not break this trend starting with singer Mario. I'd really appreciate if one of you awesome creators would sim him please! Thanx in advance.You guys rock!  Rock

Also Known As MuzikJunkii
*“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”*
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 08:26:18 pm »

Ooh, he is handsome!

If you don't mind I'd like an attempt at him Smiley

I usually make Anglo-Saxons & Native Americans & a few Nigerians so I'd like to have a go at him Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 10:07:28 pm »

Mzlovely, let me take a moment to sidetrack this a bit to thank you for taking the time to find a good profile, 3/4 and full face shot. This will definitely make it easier for people to create a closer likeness. It would be great if more people did this.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 10:47:43 am »

Looking forward to collecting his face, fatedicewolf!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
mzlovely

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 11:29:55 am »

Thank you so much! I'm am practically in LOVE with this guy! You are the best! YAY

@caffeinated.joy, you are welcome! It took me a few hours to find the perfect pics.

*“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”*
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 05:18:53 pm »

Wow...I totally love him too....I'm excited to see the outcome also..I did a few attempts at some black entertainers myself..Trey Songz,T.I.,Nicki Minaj...lol here check out the pics Grin http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,57281.msg1603909.html#msg1603909

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 06:05:52 pm »

I'm going a few last details of him. He should be ready by tomorrow. By the way, MzDyme, great job on Trey Songz!
mzlovely

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 05:52:49 pm »

fatedicewolf: YAYYY!!! Once again, thank you sooo much!

mzdyme: You are awesome!! Grin

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 07:00:21 pm »

Just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgot. I'm just having some issues with the skintone under the hair matching up with the rest of the body skintone Wink
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 07:36:32 am »

Grin THanks you guys...I thought about uploading them on here but didn't think they were good enough=/...but now I just might packages them up and share them if time permits me to...Oh fatedicewolf I totally understand I had the same problem when I was creating Trey Songz..it can be a real pain

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 03:15:34 pm »

Grin THanks you guys...I thought about uploading them on here but didn't think they were good enough=/...but now I just might packages them up and share them if time permits me to...Oh fatedicewolf I totally understand I had the same problem when I was creating Trey Songz..it can be a real pain

Do you know how to fix it because I want it to look right before I upload it Wink
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 03:36:18 pm »

I'm not sure where the scalp is stored, in the skintone or the hair.  I'd open up the hair with SimPE and  look for the scalp (just because it's a smaller file first).  I suspect it's not there, so you'll have to open up the skintone next. 

When you find it, export the scalp texture and the face texture. 
Open both textures in your paint program and sample from the face texture along the edge that doesn't match, probably the top of the forehead. 
Flood fill and save the scalp texture.
Switch back to SimPE and import the scalp.

Too many people don't modify the scalp when they make a skintone because it's usually covered by hair.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 05:29:39 pm »

Thank you, Miros! I'll have it done by tomorrow. I have to study for a final tonight  Sad
mzlovely

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 06:19:29 pm »

MzDyme, you should upload them! I would love to have Amber Rose.

ps:im studying for finals too Star Wars

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 08:19:14 pm »

Okay, my SimPE has jumped the cliff!

It won't fix the hair or bin hair for that matter. Evil Sad

But, a friend told me that sometimes Bodyshop's inconsistencies like skintone on hair vs. skin will fix in game. I think it's true because when Mario had red hair there was no skin under the hair mess up.

Here's a few Bodyshop previews:

By the way, I'm using Pooklet's Technicolor skintone (I think that's what it's called...)

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed the skintone under the hair, it works!!!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: