Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:45:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Adult female pregnant body on wet suit  (Read 15708 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2010, 05:18:43 am »

I'm needing, for private use, a fake adult female pregnant body, preferreably over the wet suit mesh. Not any morph but a fake outfit. It is for specific purpose and the best mesh I can think of is the wet suit. No sexy feet cause I need to use some shoes besides bare feet, so I need the old blocked one.
It is meant for a complete outfit, so I need only the mesh. I thank not to link me to other sites, if they require registration. I'm limited now to MTS and Insim. Thanks for any attention.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 11:43:08 am »

Before i pop one out you realise that the wetsuit has a unique uvmap, meaning you can not edit the textures(alpha's)
You can for instance not make shorts, undies on the mesh(the skintone will not fit the skin parts)
If you want that specific outfit then ill make one.

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 01:04:04 pm »

Only real difference between the look of the meshes are the barely visible meshed neck, arms and ankles, which aren't much visible while playing anyway. Like Bloom says, the UVs are not alpha friendly (believe me - I worked for hours transferring the textures to the naked meshes when I "converted" them for all ages a while back).

If you want an easier recolorable outfit, I'd go with the naked mesh - or a version of it. A plus is that it already has a pregnant mesh. Easiest way might be to extract the naked mesh and use the preg morph to make a new mesh. Then again, the bone assignments might have to be transferred somehow. I'm not very steady in bodymeshing, but maybe Bloom or someone else can help you if you don't know how to do it yourself...  

Here is an add-on preg morph to the wetsuit. Might be of help if you don't change your mind.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:25:17 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 06:30:29 pm »

Then again, the bone assignments might have to be transferred somehow. I'm not very steady in bodymeshing, but maybe Bloom or someone else can help you if you don't know how to do it yourself...  

You can transfer the bonedata with Unimesh objx ex/importer, done in a sec.
And thnx for the link, makes it even easier as i saw the suit didn't have a pregstate included.

If you ever want to have a go you:

-Import your mesh in Milkshape(without the morph('s))
-Export as objx file and save as body
-Start new and import the same mesh again, this time with the morphs
-Delete the base mesh and keep the morph
-Rename it to body
-Export as obj file
-start new and import the obj file
-import the objx file
-export

The mmorph now has the same data as the original base mesh and can be used ingame.

You could download TMO's mesh/outfit make her pregnant and stop pregnancy time but i can popout a mesh, no problem.

No longer active
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 05:30:38 am »

As always, I cannot mesh a ball and am too old to start. I didn't know the details for the wet suit, that's why I thought it would be the easiest to make several outfits from, exactly because it has some sort of neck and arms details. My bad!
In fact I need some different lenghts and I don't mind at all that it is a simple nude body. I can think of some textures that can be a little more than simple body tatoos. But my problem still exist - I don't even have a mesh program to exercise my ignorance, so I depend on a download. I cannot request someone to make an specific outfit for me because I'm not even sure of what is going to be the result of the work I'm doing right now, much less to define how it should look like. It is an experiment and I will probably be forced to adjust it several times.
BTW, thanks Bloom for yr interest. You know you are my favourite.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 11:53:24 am »

Thnx Wink
Here is a fullbody pregnant looking undie mesh that you can use.
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,111488.0.html

Note,
sims wont animate like when they are pregnant when using this outfit. Wink

No longer active
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 09:59:20 am »

I'm using your mesh and turned out to be full success. It also turned out that the initial idea got a totally different course and generated several branches. I'm daring to ask you something but it is not any must. Do you think it would be possible to add a very slight wide addition to the end of the leg of the nude body just to simulate some sort of trousers? Nothing extreme just very slight wideness. I got fantastic textures from my friends and so to say I'm perfectly satisfied. It happens only that it was generated more textures than expected and in all of them the female use exactly the same sort of nylons (or whatever women call it). I still need the mesh you made and don't want any modification in it. The textures are to be used for both male and female (the outfit requires that it fits both). I have already the male, but any texture I place in the female doesn't fit the male so I have to have them all remade.
So I'm bending on my knees.  Grin  One of my friends created a way to have Sims to toggle the down part from dressed to nude (maybe useful for toilets?) I found another use for it, so two almost identical meshes would be a huge progress.
Even if you are not interested, thank you anyway, it was a blast!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 12:55:20 pm »

can you figure out wat mesh it is your using for the male outfit textures?
I then can extract its uvmap and make a female mesh that fits those textures also.
And a picture of wat kind of pants you had in mind Smiley

No longer active
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 02:31:29 pm »

If the mesh is set up for normals, you can put a ridge around the ankles with that.  Just make the lower leg area a gradient from medium gray just below the knee to white where you want the hem of the pants to be.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 05:54:53 am »

In fact the only way to get acceptable results to the work I'm doing, is to use the career outfits or NPC outfits. As I am anyway remaking all careers to be something totally different, I have a lot of career outfits available. The problem is that they share textures. I'm making a lot of tests and came with the conclusion that I want to replace all career outfit meshes by something totally neutral. So, I don't want outfits that have collar or any other top details because all of them will be replaced by plain T-Shirts. So the top for both can be simply nude. I was very glad that you included bump texture on the mesh you made. I can do wonders with a bump map. The problem then is the bottoms. No female can use skirts because it would not fit the male, so it must be a plain (jeans?) trouser for both. I do not use any NPC and replaced inclusive that Bartender thingie by an outfit that came in one of the SPs.
I'm at the moment experimenting to make my own custom uniforms but unfortunately the "Change Clothes" globals have too many alternatives to just fail.
It is easy to replace a career outfit by a custom outfit, but the problem is totally different when you have to toggle clothes inside the game. I'm still not sure what is the best procedure, so I have many doubts I have to solve self. The conclusion is that I only know that both have to be completely neutral, so a male and a female body mesh, using plain shirts (no details) and the easiest pants they can get. If I can make textures that fit both I'm the luckiest in the world. I do not need a fake pregnant male because normally I do not impregnate males. If you get me one, it will be a real bonus. As to your question which male I was going to use, I thought about the Base game male string pajama trousers, the one without a top. Didn't test yet, just thought about it.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 08:29:21 am »

i am getting a bit confused now lol....

If you want to replace NPC's the best way is to edit its SHPE and GMDN files, no meshing or texturing needed then.
And those files are very small, use hardly any disk space.
You could link all NPC meshes to one neutral basegame mesh this way.(or a default replacement mesh of a neutral outfit but modded by me)

If you like ill explain how

No longer active
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 05:10:07 am »

Sure, I thank for all explanations I can get. I'm really replacing the NPCs and career outfits and I don't really have much info about the correct to do.
I have created some outfits following the guide of another creator but what I'm doing is specific. I still need the meshes to create my own outfits. I replaced some NPCs and noticed that in a way the game create new 3D ID references but I didn't understand quite well how it works. My problem around the game outfits is that I want to give them other purposes and I'm going to reassemble all careers to be connected to my way to play.
If I can redirect the outfits to my own meshes and textures I have already half way gone. Sorry that I'm so late to answer, I very seldon use internet.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 12:13:17 pm »

Quote -If you ever want to have a go you: - Quote

Hi Bloom!
I tried to have a go myself and Imported the mesh without morph and exported as Unimesh split objx - OK
(New) Then I imported the mesh with morphs (there was fat and preg morphs), deleted the body mesh and kept first time only the pregnant morph, second time tried with both morphs, renamed to body and exported as wavefront Obj.
(New) Then I first imported the wavefront obj and got the preg morph, but when I tried to import the objx I only get an error informing that the name at line 5 is incorrect. No matter what I do I get an error message saying that some naming are incorrect.
Exporting is not a problem and I get a package similar to what I got from you. Just that mine never works.
Am I missing something? PS: Now it is not just a case of brain leak, I tried 5 times with same result.  Cry

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 03:35:33 pm »

Only export one morph at the time!

Did you rename the morph in the meshgrouptab to body before you exported as obj file.
And did you name the obj file body? Smiley

No longer active
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 04:36:13 am »

Yep. There was only one tab named Rename and a blank space, so I took it as the only right decision. I exported only the preg morph renamed as body as required, used the name "Body" to everything exported too. I'm not having troubles with the obj file but with the objx. Everytime I get an error telling me of some mismatch in line 5. It says they are expecting "Body". I'm trying many times because I realized that I need very little from the mesh program and they are: extract some parts and place them together again; cut off feet and place other ones instead; make things bigger or smaller and mirror some stuff. It is going all right with objects but not well at all with clothes. I have been experimenting a lot and sure I'm doing the wrong things somewhere. Everything sees so perfect in Body Shop but if put in game I get all the weird possible. I'll try around and read some "FAQ for idiots". It is only that I'm a very special kind of idiot - the one that cannot even find the FAQ for idiots. Well ... maybe a matter of try harder.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: