Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:19:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required:Community Lot Date fix  (Read 11830 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2006, 08:49:08 pm »

As requested:
This mod allows your Sims to accept phone calls to go on a date/outing even if you don’t have any downtown lots created. It fixes the taxi screen problem of nothing being listed in the taxi dialog.

**This mod is intended for people that have not created any downtown lots**

EP2 is required to use this mod.
This mod is compatible with EP3.

* datefix.zip (0.49 KB - downloaded 368 times.)

* date1.jpg (89.23 KB, 800x600 - viewed 967 times.)

* date2.jpg (91.7 KB, 800x600 - viewed 940 times.)

* date3.jpg (88.77 KB, 800x600 - viewed 896 times.)

* date4.jpg (100.84 KB, 800x600 - viewed 942 times.)

* date5.jpg (94.6 KB, 800x600 - viewed 919 times.)

* date6.jpg (99.23 KB, 800x600 - viewed 954 times.)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:06:30 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 10:13:36 pm »

I need to weed out my downloads before getting this one.  I'm apparently having a conflict with my many downloaded mods.  LOL  When my Sims go on a date and ask their date back to their house, it goes through the motions fine until gets to the loading the Sim's house screen.  It goes right back to the community lot I just left, only it is in buy and build mode but with no option to save if I tried making any changes.  Do you think this mod might fix it?

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 10:20:12 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
I need to weed out my downloads before getting this one. I'm apparently having a conflict with my many downloaded mods. LOL When my Sims go on a date and ask their date back to their house, it goes through the motions fine until gets to the loading the Sim's house screen. It goes right back to the community lot I just left, only it is in buy and build mode but with no option to save if I tried making any changes. Do you think this mod might fix it?
I doubt it will fix that, have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? it may help you figure out the cause of that problem:)

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 02:00:00 am »

LOL I tried that!  It listed tons of stuff!  I honestly couldn't figure the mess out.  So I suppose I'll have to do like I did before when I had a download that was causing problems.  Take them all out and add them one at a time til I find the one that is conflicting.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Morague

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 02:22:28 am »

The detection utility lists which mods have duplicate references. Just move those ones out of the folder & then try to determine which of those you actually need Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 01:46:47 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
LOL I tried that! It listed tons of stuff! I honestly couldn't figure the mess out. So I suppose I'll have to do like I did before when I had a download that was causing problems. Take them all out and add them one at a time til I find the one that is conflicting.
If you would like put the conflict results in a .txt file and attach it to your reply in this thread I will be happy to help you with the report:)

Morague

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 05:17:25 pm »

Tested last night but didn't get a Date call - this may tke some time because it's totaly random whethert hey get this perk or not & you only get the chance after a dream date. Anyway, as soon as I know I'l let you know. I'm certain it's right - it's just a matter of playing log enough to get it to happen Smiley

Thnaks!

Morague
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 04:44:43 am »

Does this enable it so you can choose which lot(s) you visit outside of the Downtown section? I think it's annoying that I can't go for group outings/dates to my Open For Business community lots because they're in the "Business" section of the neighborhoods instead of "Downtown".

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 01:59:01 pm »

Dunner1 I am pretty sure it does because of what Squinge said in the description post:

it fixes the taxi screen problem of nothing being listed in the taxi dialog.

You could try it and see, it cannot damaged your game to do so.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 03:21:50 pm »

Quote from: dunner1
Does this enable it so you can choose which lot(s) you visit outside of the Downtown section?
I'm not sure you would have to try it, I haven't had any time to test this one myself:)

Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 05:30:47 pm »

Well, no one has called to invite my sims anywhere yet. lol

I'll keep playing with it until someone does, then I'll either repost/edit to let you know. Smiley

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 05:43:26 pm »

Quote from: dunner1
Well, no one has called to invite my sims anywhere yet. lol

I'll keep playing with it until someone does, then I'll either repost/edit to let you know. Smiley
Thanks, that is one thing that sucks when trying to test certain mods it can take forever before you know if they are working:)

Morague

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 07:36:58 pm »

Yes & this one is not an option that comes up very frequently :/ I'll let you know just as soon as I get one of those Date calls, but so far I'm just getting flowers, love letters & gifts. LOL - it figures!

Morague
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 07:49:55 pm »

Quote from: Morague
Yes & this one is not an option that comes up very frequently :/ I'll let you know just as soon as I get one of those Date calls, but so far I'm just getting flowers, love letters & gifts. LOL - it figures!

Morague
This one & your mod may take a while before we know if they work, lol

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 10:50:16 pm »

Very nice! Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: