Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 11:17:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to get the 'hidden in CAS' outfits to show up in Body-Shop...?  (Read 1885 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 04:51:09 pm »

Hello.

I was wondering, is there any cheats/mods/anything to get the 'hidden' NPC and work outfits to show up to be editable in Body-Shop? There's a few outfits that I want to re-color for my new short story.

I know that you get all the outfits/hair in CAS if testingcheatsenabled is on and you do shift+N, but I'm not sure if it works in bodyshop..

Any help is appreciated.
If there isn't a way, does anybody know where I could find those outfits as CC? [Or a tutorial on how to extract them in SimPE to be custom content?]

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 06:07:57 pm »

It is possible to unhide them. Not sure if there's a code, but several NPC have been unlocked for bodyshop use already.

Basically, you'll have to extract some files from the game files, and set the line that makes it show as "hidden" to a different number so it becomes unhidden, and make it into a package file. Takes some SimPE work, and probably a tutorial the first times, but I actually found it quite easy to learn.

Here's a tutorial.

Which outfits do you need? And which EPs do you have? I've got several unlockers, and I think they cover most of the NPC files and some more, even some hairs (I've got all EPs). I've got a few I'm not sure where I got them from, and a few I made myself, but I could probably send them to you if you want Smiley
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:24:58 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 06:50:21 pm »

I have ALL expansion packs and stuff packs, even Holiday.

I need several, some for Olivia and some for my short-story.
Some unlockers would be nice, if you have the links, and if you have any files I'd take a look at them, anything really would be a huge help! Smiley

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 07:20:42 pm »

Sent you a PM Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: