Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:17:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about crossdressing males on sims?  (Read 16856 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
randomyou

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2011, 10:08:30 pm »

Are there any femine outfits that the guy can wear without him grow boobs?  Also any sites for femine clothing for male sims on sims 2 would help me out.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 10:15:09 pm »

GoS had a gender-bender theme, with some crossdressing outfits. You'll probably find more in the male clothing section.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 03:44:53 am »

You can use separated bottoms and tops instead. If you use only male tops that are untucked, you can simply get all female bottoms and enable them for males in Bodyshop. The untucked shirt hides the difference between the male top and female bottom, so you have males dressed as females (with high heel inclusive) without boobs.
gazania
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 12:41:43 am »

This thread has some suggestions:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,106572.msg1553115.html#msg1553115
weslleygc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 08:01:06 pm »

You can use separated bottoms and tops instead. If you use only male tops that are untucked, you can simply get all female bottoms and enable them for males in Bodyshop. The untucked shirt hides the difference between the male top and female bottom, so you have males dressed as females (with high heel inclusive) without boobs.

do you know how to convert the gender of a cloth in bodyshop? how do I do this?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 07:35:17 am »

You can't do it only with Bodyshop. You need SimPE and a meshing program, because otherwise there will be a significant gap between the neck and the clothes.

(Clothes can easily be gender-swapped between child/toddler/infant by changing the "gender" line in SimPE or in the Wardrobe Wrangler, but teens/adults/elders have very different necks between the genders. It is possible to gender-swap clothes the same way for the older ages, but you'll nearly always get a very ugly neck gap that looks like their head has half been cut off. Most hairs and face accessories will get similar issues when genderswapped because the male and female heads have a different placement and size).

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:41:39 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 09:49:53 am »

do you know how to convert the gender of a cloth in bodyshop? how do I do this?

If you are trying to do what was mentioned above and only make some of the female bottom separates available for men, then you don't have to worry about the neckline. And using untucked men's tops may cover up the mis-matched meshes at the waist. But you still cannot do this in BodyShop. To make a bottom separate available to both genders, you would edit the package file for that separate in SimPE, find the Property Set and change the Gender entry to 0x03. (0x01=female, 0x02=male, 0x03=both).

I've never done this exact thing so I don't know how good it will look. The untucked shirt may still show a crease or gap in it at the waist.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 10:35:08 am »

I thnk there will be a gap in between the bodies, too. The female waists are a lot thinner than the male ones.

My site:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: