Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 12:44:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question regarding farmland  (Read 1671 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aelanna

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2011, 01:54:07 pm »

I'm relatively new to the Sims 2 scene, having just gotten the software earlier this year and having no desire for the Sims 3. More I read about that game the less I want it.

Anyway, my question is this. I have seen some neighborhoods that have farmland/fields already on it so when  you load the hood to ad d your own lots there are fields. I want to make a farming neighbordd and have some fields already on it for background, is there any way to add these fields?

I tried making a region in SC4 that had only farms on it but when I loaded it into the Sims the fields were all deleted.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 02:03:46 pm »

Only roads (and trees?) will follow the neighborhood from SC4. There are field neighborhood deco in Sims 2, however. It's under the decoration section in neighborhood view. You have to set the lot view (while on a lot) to show neighborhood deco in lot view.

There is also CC that looks like farmland (corn acres and stuff, to be placed on a lot). I know I've got a few items like that in my stuff, but have no control on where it was from...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aelanna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 03:40:33 pm »

Ohhh, that is awesome, thanks!! I didn't realize you could put stuff on the map in Neighborhood view. Cool!

I notice the barn decoration has a traditional barn roof on it. Is there any way to make a roof like that on a barn I build in the game?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: