Insimenator.org
May 17, 2024, 12:43:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!?!?!?!  (Read 2014 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
my sis is awsome

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2011, 02:24:03 pm »

ok, when i get on sims and i go to log in to a family and sometimes the family wont load it will just keep loading and loading......
and if the family does load(which is rare) they just  stand there like statues! i really miss my game!.

once it said would you like to delete the naughtybear career i pressed delete and the game worked normally, so i went to delete the naughty bear career and i played the game and it still does the same thing, so i would quit and redelete the content but it still wont work properly!!

someone please help me? thank you in advance YAY
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:34:00 pm by Theraven » Logged

you\\\'ll never know, if you don\\\'t try
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 02:28:35 pm »

You already posted this problem once already. Please go back and refer to the suggestions in the that thread instead of opening a duplicate. You were offered some good suggestions there, which you should do, because nine times out of ten buggy game issues are related to content.

Thread locked.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 02:34:55 pm »

And removed formatting. Bold writing on all the writing has no purpose.

While we're on it - could you at least try to make an effort on capital letters, msia? I've already warned you once before.

A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:48:54 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: