Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 07:02:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Go Home And Be A Family Man  (Read 1288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
The Terminator

Be Ready When The Sh*t Goes Down

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2011, 04:43:32 pm »

Yeah, this is going to be a Street Fighter post. No, nothing with Guile as I've already made a sim out of him. I'm looking for something else. This one is probably gonna be a tough one. I'm looking to find a top or possibly a full body outfit like Crimson Viper from Street Fighter IV. The outfit is more of a business suit style. Although I've been searching through all sorts of business outfits for female sims and haven't really found anything. I thought possibly that I might have to take an already made outfit and rework the top to make it look more like C Viper but I haven't really found anything to work with either. The pants are easy to get. I'm just having a hell of a time finding a top like hers. I've been searching all sorts of sites and knowing sims, there's hundreds of hidden private sites also. So I thought maybe someone might have an idea or perhaps found something like it. The hair and glasses aren't something I'm worried about as I've already taken care of that. All I'm really focused on is the outfit? Here's some pics to get an idea, hope they're okay.

*Moderation Note:  Image Removed.  A little less than appropriate for this site due to excessive cleavage.*

Any help would be greatly appreciated, although this is solely voluntary.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:35:26 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: