Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:25:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 6712 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lyss

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2019, 05:59:54 pm »

I was a user back in 2009. I forgot my login info and have since gotten a new email, so here I am.  tongue

My name is Lyss and I'm 23 years old.

I recently got a new computer and decided to pick up Sims 2 again after... years. I don't have any friends who play The Sims 2 so I'm open to making some online friends.

Since it's been so long I feel like a new player. If anyone could recommend some good places to get CC I'm all ears.

Please feel free to say hello. I don't bite!
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 06:13:48 am »

There are very few forums nowadays as many people prefer to use their own tumblrs, simblrs, WordPress sites and the like for sharing their creations.

ModTheSims has many downloads still and the MTS Sms2 Forums http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=558 are still quite active.

You will also want to read some of the MTS forum topics on essential mods (to avoid corruption) and latest finds (there are still people creating for TS2!).

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
lasirice
Misplaced Oldie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 09:43:33 pm »

Welcome back to Insim. Even if you had your original email address, there's a possibility it wouldn't be found in the database (as happened with me.) Enjoy your time reminiscing in these halls, for I think there are very few creators left making cc. That doesn't mean that someone couldn't fulfill a request you have, just depends on the when and what.

Quote from: Myrsea-lightbringer
He liked me for my name. I showed him i was born without it.
Quote from: Palatina-garrosh
I can do orgies but not with the Dead.
Quote from: Poyzona-lightbringer
Just because we follow gods of death doesn't mean we're compatible.
Lyss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 11:55:28 am »

Thanks for the tip, I got a bunch of anti-corruption mods, some fixes (like not lecturing the baby etc) and the batbox. I also snagged Mootilda's hood checker so hopefully nothing will corrupt anytime soon. Grin

Thank you!
lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 02:09:23 am »

I was a user back in 2009. I forgot my login info and have since gotten a new email, so here I am.  tongue

My name is Lyss and I'm 23 years old.

I recently got a new computer and decided to pick up Sims 2 again after... years. I don't have any friends who play The Sims 2 so I'm open to making some online friends.

Since it's been so long I feel like a new player. If anyone could recommend some good places to get CC I'm all ears.

Please feel free to say hello. I don't bite!

Your question was mostly answered by HobbesED, but I want to add LeeFish.nl, Simlogical.com and Simbology.com to the places that have CC. LeeFish.nl is the home of BoilingOil's mods as well as some other cc by others, also of note on LeeFish.nl is a thread that has Updates of Sims[1-4] content online, http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58 very handy it is. Simlogical.com is the site for Inge Jones' mods and Simbology has TwoJeff's mods as well as mods by ChristianLov and AncientHighway and others as well.

Browsing

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: